.17.

Ana walks back her room, bare feet dancing over the cool tiles.

He loves me.

Her smiles go wider. She stops in front of her door and wipes it away.

Ray is curled up on Gerard's bed, and Gerard sits on the floor, His hair braided back in an extremely intricate braid.

"Wow." she breaths, studying his hair.

"I know right. He's not too bad. Why'd they need you?"

"Ooh. It was just a check up on one of my...uh..other patient-friend-people. I don't really know what you guys are."

"Lovers." Gerard purrs, pulling her into his lap.

"I wouldn't go that far, Gee."

"Mmph."

He buries his face in her hair and closes his eyes. Feeling as if He could almost sleep.

"Gee?"

"Yea?"

"Do....would you consider forgiving Frank?"

"No."

The answer is sharp and immediate. She almost feels the bite of it against her skin, as if it's directed to her.

"Why not?"

"Are you kidding me?!"

Gerard moves so his face  is pressed to her neck.

"He killed my brother."

He bites lightly on her shoulder, his fingers digging into her ribs.

"G-Gerard.."

"Wait."

He looks up at her, and his eyes narrow. He looks at her lips then her eyes.

"You kissed someone."

"Wh-what-"

"Who was it? Don't look so shocked. I know things, remember?"

Ana looks at her hands, trying to compose herself. She does and looks back up.

She can feel bruises on her sides from Gerard's fingers.

"Gee.."

"Tell me."

He looks between her eyes, and his hazel ones widen in horror.

"No. Ana, tell me--tell me you didnt."

"I don't know what you're-"

"Please, Ana!! Tell me you didn't do it!! Tell me I'm wrong!!"

He's almost pleading at her to tell him, he's wrong.

Ray stirs on the floor, quickly taking in the hysteric Gerard and the scared Ana.

"Ana? Is he okay?"

"Go, Sunshine. I need you to go to your room."

"But-"

"Please, Ray."

He nods, glumly and leaves.

Gerard's hands are pressed hard against her sides.

"Tell me I'm wrong, Ana. Please.."

He's whispering now, desperate for an answer.

"Gerard, what does it matter-"

"I have tried to keep my distance even though I wanted nothing more then do that-"

"Geard.."

"-tried to wait for you, but then all of the sudden he shows up and you let him near you, and you KISS HIM-"

"Gerard!!"

"-DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT HE'S THE REASON MIKEY IS DEAD."

"Yes, Gerard. But he deserves a chance-"

"NO HE DOESN'T!! FRANK DIDNT GIVE MIKEY A CHANCE!! WHY SHOULD HE HAVE A CHANCE TO REDEEM HIMSELF. HE'S DONE THIS BEFORE!!"

"How do you..."

"I don't know." Gerard's voice is deep as he moves away from Ana and stands, "I just do. Just..just leave.."

"Gee-"

"Don't call me that."

He stands and sits on the other bed, forehead pressed to the wall. Ana shakily stands and walks out the door.

Gerard says something swiftly and quietly as the door closes.

"I loved you."

_______________

"C'mon, Frankenstein." a voice laughs as he's picked up off the ground.

He laughs and squeals as he flies through the air and lands in the pool. He giggles and watches his parents and older brother splash around.

He climbs out, walking over to the panel behind the bar and presses the button for the pool to close up.

He thought it would be funny to scare them.

As the metal doors get closer to his family, he presses the button again to stop them.

It doesn't work.

It's jammed.

"Frank!!"

The door come in from the edges of the pool so they can't just climb out, and the doors won't hold their weight. They would only be back in the water.

"Frank!! Press the button!!"

He frantically runs back on his little 3 year old legs and presses the button again and again.

He hears the screams of his family as they're either crushed between the doors or drowned.

He sits, curled up. His hands are pressed to hus ears and he's screaming as loud as he can.

"Police!! We got a call that there was screa- holy shit. I need back-up immediately. We have a family murdered in their pool. No, sir. I will, sir."

The officer comes around the bar and finds the still-screaming toddler.

"It's a kid, sir. A kid did it. Yes, I'm pretty sure he murdered the family."

"...murdered..."

"....murdered...."

"...murdered..."

And he's choking.

Update!!! Yay!!!