.13.

She's sitting at the foot of his bed, not sure why she keeps coming back to help him.

"Frank?"

He looks up from his hands, which are balled in to fists. Ana tries to keep her voice soft, but she's been in here with him for half an hour and he hasn't said a word.

"Frank, please talk to me."

Nothing. Not so much as a twitch of his pretty little lips. His eyes stay locked on her, but the go dull, focusing on something behind her

Someone.

____________

He knows if he says anything, she'll get hurt. Like all the others. So he just studies her.

The pink burn marks crawling up her neck. The way she pulls her hands back into her sleeves, and bites her lip.

"Watch this." Aeron hisses, laughing as Frank seems to shrink inside his body, and can only look, not feel.

"Anastasia. I'm sorry for hurting Mikey."

She seems surprised at the statement. It's true, but Frank doesn't understand why Aeron's saying it. He's supposed to be the bad guy.

"Um, y-you're forgiven. So, a-about last time, uh-"

(Quick A/N: I'm going to put it as Aeron does this and that and whatever, but Anastasia doesn't know it's Aeron so she thinks it's Frank. Okay? Okay.)

Aeron presses his finger to her lips, "Shhh. Don't stutter. I won't bite."

A smirk cuts itself into his face.

"Unless you want me too~"

Her cheeks go a scarlet and She looks down.

"C'mon, Ana. I've seen the way you look at me."

His finger trails from her lips to under her chin, tilting her head back up.

"F-Frank-"

____________

His hands slowly trace down her throat. They're unnaturally cold, but it soothes her burning skin.

He takes her hands and slowly rolls up her sleeves.

Why is she letting him touch her?
It doesn't hurt. Not like she thought it would. Ana leans into his touch, something she's been denying herself for so long.

"Gerard would hate to see this." he says, slowly running his hands over her left arm.

She frowns, "What do you mean?"

"Have you missed the way he looks at you? He's absolutely smitten for you Ana."

__________

Ana's face goes from confused to understanding.

"Holy sh- Oh my gosh. Fuk. I need to-Oh!!"

She kisses his cheek, "Thank you."

She runs out, closing the door. Aeron smiles and let's Frank have control of his body again.

Frank stares at the door she just left.

He's always seen Aeron as the villain, but...

Is it actually?

___________

Ana calms down and steps inside the infirmary. Gerard greets her ,with a wide smile.

"The Doctors say Mikey should wake up soon."

"That's great!!" she hugs him tightly, and looks up at him.

His black hair is a mess, and his eyes are dark, but his smile is trumping any sadness in his face.

"You're beautiful." She mumbles, pushing his hair back.

He seems take aback by the words.

"You're a lair." He grunts.

She shakes her head, knowing this is the other reason he's here. A refusal to believe anything that comes from anyone's mouth unless he's established trust with them or he's seeing the said thing with his very eyes.

It caused him to become extremely suicidal and paranoid.

"Gerard. Look at me."

His eyes flicker from the floor to her face.

"Don't do that. Don't go back to that."

That being the first couple months He was here. Countless nights of unrest, resulting in insomnia. Refusing to eat because of untrust. She had to talk him off the roof one night, after lights out. It got really bad.

"B-But, it's all t-true..."

Tears collect in his eyes. She wipes them away with her thumb.

"Gee, you know that's a lie. You can't go back to those months. You stayed for Mikey last time. You need to stay for him this time too."

"I stayed for both of You, last time."

Her breath hitches in her throat.

She takes his head in her hands and kisses his forehead.

"Then stay for both of us again."

He nods, and they walk back to Mikey's bed.

Sorry for the weird update. At least updated.