.6.

"Look at her, Karol!! We can't do this ourselves any more."

"We can't just throw her out!!"

"Put her in a hospital. We need her fixed."

"How can you fix this? Look at her arms, Steve. And she laughs. I've seen her do it. She'll laugh."

"-monster."

"Steve!!"

"What?! We both know it's true!!"

Their mumbling gets too quiet for Anastasia to hear from her bedroom door.

She stares at the posters on her wall. If they believe she's a monster, then that's what she'll become. Then they'll have to send her away.

It's to protect them from what she really is.
_______________

Gerard is laying on The floor, dark eyes and a hospital gown. He looks asleep, but his eyes are open and devoid of pupils and irises.

Mikey stands over his brother, looking at Frank.

"You killed him."

His voice is louder then she's ever heard.

"YOU KILLED HIM."

Mikey turns, angrily to Anastasia.

"AND YOU DIDN'T SAVE HIM."

"Mikey, I don't-"

"FIRST IT'S HURTING YOURSELF, THEN US?!?!"

"Mikey, I-"

"NO"

He yells at her, his eyes going red behind his glasses.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER ANASTASIA!! YOU WATCHED IT AND DIDN'T STOP IT!!"

"Mikey, I'm sorry!! Please!! I'm sorry, Mikey!! I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, Mikey, I'm so sorry. I'm a monster. I'm a monster. I'm a monster. Destroy me."
____________

Anastasia bolts up in the bed. Gerard is absent. It means she's slept past the wake up, but not breakfast because Gerard rarely leaves the room.

She walks down the halls to the noise filled cafeteria. She gets breakfast and sits down with the other boys. Frank is talking with Gerard about the Black Parade. Mikey and Ray are discussing the book they read the other day.

She keeps her eyes on her food, still trying to process the dreams.

"Anastasia?"

A hand rest on her shoulder, making her jump and back, toward Ray.

The doctor reaches for her again.

"Ms. Morrison if you'll-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!! YOU CANT TOUCH ME!!"

Her breath becomes rapid as she propells herself back, not caring that she's making a scene.

"Anastasia." The Doctor's voice is stern now, "I simply need you for your Physical."

Her breathing stops all together, and her heart pounds against her ribs.

He advances toward her again, and She goes around to the other side of the table.

Her fingers go into a death grip on Frank's shoulder.

"Don't let him touch me."

Her rapid breaths fan out against his neck.