.18.

"Breath, Frank. Deep breaths."

He claws at Aeron's hands around his throat. Water begins to flood the room from some unknown area.

"Ana!!" He reaches for her, trying to warn her.

"Frank, you have to breath."

"Nononono. Water, Ana. So much water."

"Frank. There's no water."

"So much." he gasps, as it covers his head from where he's laying on the concrete floor. It suddenly changes color and thickens.

Blood.

He flails, Aeron finally backing away. He's being choked by the blood now.

"Frank!!"

Ana's voice is still clear, as if she's not drowning next to him.

"Blood, Ana..."

"There's no blood."

He shakes his head. He can feel it. The thickness, the iron taste. She can't say there's no blood. It's everywhere.

He opens his eyes as a diffrent pair of arms wrap around his throat.

Mikey.
__________

Ana states down at Frank, who's eyes have gone glassy and his body is limp. She was only able to pry his hands from hid throat, moments ago.

His chest is raising and falling in a panicked fashion.

"Frank."

His lips are turning a light shade of blue. Asphyxiation.

"Frank!!"

She grips his shoulders, "HELP ME. SOMEBODY HELP ME. HE'S NOT BREATHING."

A guard rushes to the room, takes in the two broken teens, and radios for medical.

He quickly begins to preform CPR on Frank.
__________

Mikey's hands are wrapped like a vice, around Frank's throat. His eyes burn red, like the deepest pit of hell. The gash on his head is bleeding into his eyes.

"Hello, Frank."

He's small, but has an unearthly strength. Frank struggles to breath. Aeron begins pushing, painfully on his chest in a rhythmic pattern.

He tries to tell him to stop, but he can't.
___________

Ana watches them speed Frank to the infirmary. He's dying from the inside.

Mikey would know why.

At the thought of Mikey, she scratches at her arms and goes to find Ray, making sure he's alright.

"Sunshine?"

He's curled up in the corner of the bed, the blankets pulled over him.

"Ray? Sunshine? What's wrong?"

"I saw it. I wasn't supposed to. I saw it. I saw it. I saw it. I saw it."

"What did you see, Ray?"

"I saw him do it."

"Do what?"

She pulls the sheet from his head and gasps. His normally dark-tanned skin, is as white as the sheets.

"I saw him poison Frank."

"Who?"

"M-M-

Yay. Cliffhanger.

Shout out to lmaohatemyself because you're rad.