Nocturnes Dance

Hello Lovlies the slide on the right has three different people, which one would you like to play Caelan? And who do you guys want to play Tank? As Always there might be a few mistakes i didnt catch but i will edit in a little while. Also please vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me....

Ally

Prologue

Welcome to my adult life I thought as I walked up the steps to building of my new dormitory. This was my school of choice, my dream school. The University of Performing Arts. The school where everyone who had anything to do with the arts wanted in, and I just happened to be lucky enough to get in under a scholarship.

“How you doing, you nervous little one?” my brother ask me as he was walking me into my room with my luggage.

I shook my head in a nervous nod and I got his response in deep throaty chuckle. I scowled which made him laugh even harder.

“Well how would you like it, if you are brand new in another school, and for once actually going to a school you want to be in? This isn’t like all the other schools Jaz. This is college and this time we won’t be leaving moving with Dad to where ever the military deems fit to stick us, at least not now that we….we…lost….”

I couldn’t keep talking or I was going to end up crying again. Jasper nodded in understanding wrapping in arm around me. The only brother who kept our family together, who kept me together and I was about to say goodbye for at least a whole semester. None of my other 3 older brothers managed to be able to make it with me. Jaz was the oldest of us all at 25, and he was the most protective of me, the only girl and of course the baby.

After we hugged for a little while, I could see him starting to wear down, so I told him to go. Jasper never liked to show himself in his weak moments, always needing be the provider, protector and strong one in front of us.

“You sure?” he asked willing to put himself aside for me for a little while longer if needed but I told him I would be fine and that I would call him once I settled in. As I watched him go, the hallway full of new and returning students parted for him. I really couldn’t blame them either. Jaz was 6 foot 4 inches and 250lbs of an intimidating man. With dark blonde hair and green eyes, any girl would drool over him, or at least that’s what I have noticed all my life.    

After a little while, my roommate finally showed. She was taller than me at 5 foot 8 and she was a girl, that could turn any mans’ head and probably turn a girl lesbian if she put enough effort into seducing them. With her height came her naturally wavy strawberry blonde hair and bright blue eyes that made her look like an angel you would see in a freaking commercial and she definitely had a nice body.

You could tell she wasn’t a dancer though, even though she had a body any girl would be jealous of, her curves weren’t made for dancing. Of course for a dancer, I didn’t really have the body either. I was short for a dancer a 5 foot 6 but I had long lean legs and had curves as well. Though I didn’t have as much as my roommate, I thought bitterly.

“Hi, I’m Angeles” she said in an overly cheery voice.

“I’m your roommate, Caelan” (Pronounced Kaylan) as I reached out to shake her hand but instead she looked at me like I’m crazy and pulled me into a hug.

“Come on were roommates, were bound to be like sisters by the end of semester.” She squealed.

I was the shy quiet girl, that liked to stay in the background because I never stayed in once place long enough to make friends and if I did, they always betrayed me. But because of my mother who pushed me in a positive direction, I was always popular at any school we went too and eventually learned to get close to people but not too close. It was better that way, because when I ended up leaving or they betrayed me, it didn’t hurt so bad. Here was Angeles though and she was outgoing, energetic and the popular type as well.

“ummmm…” I replied nervously biting my lip, a habbit my father hated immensely.

“Oh your shy, how absolutely adorable” Angeles giggled and then suddenly turned on a speculative gaze.

She suddenly started beaming her bright white smile.

“Angel…” I started to say warily but was cut off.

“Don’t call me that! It’s Angeles. I hate the name Angel mainly because everyone says I look like one. Do I look like one of those little freaking angel dolls to you?!” She snapped.

Wow she really didn’t like that name…….

“Sorry….it’s just I have hated that name forever and now people tend to call me that even though everyone knows I hate it. But I forgot that you didn’t know.” She said laughing again.

“Ummm no problem” I giggled in a nervous way. The just then a tap on the door told us someone was there.

She opened the door and can you say hot damn! In walked a guy that looked to be almost as tall my brother Jasper and just as buff. His build was more of dancers though, unlike any of my brothers. With dark, rich brown hair and golden brown eyes……that you could get lost in for hours. Wait Cay, snap yourself out of it. You just don’t drool over guys like that.

I nervously let a tussle of my light caramel blonde colored hair fall into my face, trying mentally to shake myself out of it, but his gaze held my odd colored eyes. My eyes are this grey color with a hint of blue in them.

I didn’t notice Angeles taking that knowing gaze as she watched us.

But a small smile came to her lips as she said “Caelan this is my friend Tank. Tank, this my roommate and soon to be sister Caelan.”