The Command

Ok everyone here is the next chapter. Its the longest one yet and the one i have worked the hardest on. I will remind you all that this is an R rated book. This chapter will have a sex scene in it. For those of you who do not wish to read it, i will mark where it begins. Once you get to where it begins you wont need to read the rest of the chapter because it takes up the rest. 

Anyhoo, i'm sorry i took so long to update. The reason was is because i had an amazing week in Hawaii with my Boyfriend and family. Now im back and have finished this chapter. I hope you all like it. I put so much effort into this one. I would love to thank you all again though for the amount of reads this has gotten and the votes and coments. You guys make my day when i see those. I wont keep you all from Reading any longer

enjoy :)

Allylol 

RECAP:

I walked up to Damien and put my hand on his chest. His reaction was immediate; he unclenched his fist and jaw and looked down at me into my eyes. I can’t believe he calmed down that fast.

He whispered “You have no idea how good it feels for you to touch me again even as simple as this.”

Without breaking eye contact from Damien I said “Mike you need to leave, I can handle this.”

“Are you sure because I don’t want….” Mike began but Damien interrupted in a growl and said “Leave!”

I didn’t look away from Damien in fear of making him more upset but behind my back I did use my other to hand to motion him to leave.

“We need to talk.” I said in a whisper.

END RECAP

Neither one of us said a word, as he led us back to his dorm, but somehow the silence was comfortable.

Once we got there, he and I both kicked off our shoes and I sat on his bed with my back against the wall. He continued to stand looking down on me, which made me even more nervous. I don’t know what happened in the time between the comfortable silence and now but I was really nervous. I didn’t know what to do but if it was going to be like this, I would rather be in his arms. I got off the bed and made my way slowly over to him. He had this predatory look on his face and I felt like I was the lamb being led to slaughter, but I kept going until I was right in front of him.

Once my body touched his I threw my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. His arms automatically wrapped around my small frame but I felt his fists clench at the small of my back. His smell was amazing. It was clean, fresh woods scent mixed with what smelled like some type of cologne like Axe. It was uniquely him. Even though I knew things were about to get sticky, I just wanted to enjoy this moment and try to make it last for as long as possible.

But sadly, the moment didn’t last as long as I wanted too. He slowly unwound his clenched fists and lifted me up by my thighs and set me on my back on his bed and he followed settling himself between my thighs and holding his upper body with his rough, calloused hands on either side of my head. I waited underneath him and watched his beautiful golden brown eyes darkening into deep amber brown. Under normal circumstances his eyes changing colors would turn me on, but this wasn’t normal circumstances. His eyes were deep and intense, making my body shiver with fear.

“So what do we need to talk about?” he questioned but before I could reply he continued on in a cold, quiet murmur “Do we need to talk about how you slept with my brother, even after all he has done to us?”

I was about to reply but instead I let out a moan as his lips met the base of my neck and then asked “Or that you’re screwing with my best friend even though you have a boyfriend, I think his name is John?”