Lessons in Dominance and Letting Go

Hello Lovies, It has been a long while. I thank those that continue to read my story. I am finally getting everything on track after the move to Cali. I have worked long and hard on this chapter to make sure the grammar and flow is good. Elfina01 has helped me so much on this chapter and is a great writer herself. I am one of her fans so if you would like to check her out you can check out my page. I'm done rambling on now so here is the latest chapter. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading

Ally

Lessons in Dominance and Letting Go

When I woke up the next morning, my very reluctant eyes almost refused to open. After a while of lying in bed stalling, I felt a finger tracing delicate heated patterns on my bare back. My lashes fluttered, immediately parting only to be met by a pair of golden amber ones, when last night came flooding back turning my cheeks lobster red.

"Good morning little one" he said taking on a little chuckle.

"Mmmm.... morning. What time is it?" I asked shyly burying my face under the pillow.

"None of this shy stuff... and its almost one." He replied gruff, in a raspy sleep ridden voice.

"What!"  I screeched jumping up trying to find my clothes from last night to get dressed.

Today I only had to see Aiden for my final dance class. The rest of my classes were already done for me. I knew the semester wasn’t technically done for one more day, but somehow managed to finish early.

"What do you think you’re doing? Get back in this bed now. I haven’t had nearly enough of you." Damian said his voice taking on a husky dominant tone.

"I can't. I have to get to class." I said rushing to find my clothes but didn't see them anywhere.  All I managed to find so far was my boy shorts and my bra. No shoes, tank top or shorts.

"You aren't going to class today." He said, like it was just a normal boring fact, and slid his sensual upper muscular body up onto the headboard, crossing his hands behind his head watching me in vivid detail .

"What are you talking about..... Why wouldn't I be going to class...... and where are my damn clothes?" I growled clearly frustrated not being able to find my damn clothes.

"I hid them last night after you fell asleep, it's just what I said. You are not going to class today." He said stating it like I was stupid.

"Why are you hiding my clothes and I have to go to class today. Today is my dance final." I said trying to figure out why he is doing this.

"It's quite simple, you being around Aiden spells trouble. It's a Dom's and boyfriend's responsibility to protect his girlfriend and sub. And seeing as I'm both to you, there is no way I’m letting you go to his class, especially with his fondness to hold you after class and I do mean in the literal sense of holding you. And it’s also a class that I’m not allowed to watch or sit in." he growled out clearly getting frustrated now.

"Damian, I have to go. I'm on scholarship, if my gpa drops below a certain percentage I get kicked out. I have to go now please give me my clothes." I said already panicking.

"Even if they make you give up your scholarship, I have enough money for the both of us to never work again if we so choose. Not to mention the fact that you have a perfect gpa, so if you happen to not pass a test it won’t be  the end of the world. Now you also knew I was going to be more dominant with you, and you even encouraged it and now first thing when you wake up you’re challenging me!" Damian growled out.