Meet the New Teacher (edited)

Hello people, It's me again. so who do you guys want to play the teacher? he might be important later on, you never know :) lol anyways as always please vote and comment and check out my page, there you will find tons of other authors and stories you might like to read. 

Also ChildoftheNight has edited this and made me some very helpful suggestions which i took. This is now the updated chapter and hope you all like the slight changes. It was mainly details just to give you all more details about the surroundings to help the story line and make you connect with the characters a little more. Also check out Childs page she is an awesome writer herself.

Thank you all for the votes and comments i have been recieving. I love them all.

Happy reading :) 

After Angeles introduced us, Tank and I broke out of our reverie. He nodded once at me before shooting a look at Angeles that said, "get-me-the-fuck-out-of-here-please". After they took their awkward leave, I started unpacking all my stuff. Apparently Angeles is already done packing I thought. I saw her bed on her side of the room already made with Red and black Sheets and Duvet. Her night stand already has tons of pictures on it with a bunch of different people as well as barely enough room for an alarm clock. She has a bunch of posters of bands on her wall some I knew like Theory of a Deadman and 30 Seconds to Mars. She also had a black light and other random stuff up on their. Her side of the closet looked to be overflowing with clothes and shoes.

After what seemed like forever, I finally had managed to unpack. On my side of the room, my bed was decorated in cream and black sheets with swirling designs. My side of the closet was not as full as Angeles side of the closet, but I’m sure with a few shopping trips, I could manage to get it closer especially with a “sister” as Angeles. Some of the posters I had were a few of the same bands as Angeles but at least the posters weren’t the same luckily for me. I also had a couple of family pictures that I put on my nightstand along with a damn alarm clock. Seriously, who ever made alarm clocks should be shot. I love my sleep.

Then I took the time to call my brothers and let them know I got settled in okay and that they better be bringing me my baby this weekend. I grew up in a military family where almost everything changed all the time from where I was living, to the school I went to, even my friends. The only thing that remained constant was my family. Having been graced with all older brothers, it was needless to say that I was the only girl. The thing is being raised with 3 older brothers, a father, and lot of “Uncles” from the base, I was never what you would call a “girly girl” but rather a tom boy.

So being raised the way I was, I was taught mostly what normal people would consider boyish stuff. So it's no surprise I know a lot about cars and it’s also no surprise that my baby is not actually a baby but rather a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS painted black with smoke flames that matched my eyes. This car was my baby but my brothers insisted that like all other babies and cars alike, she needed a name. Why she needed a name? I have absolutely no clue why, but boys will be boys and after a long debate between them, I really didn’t have the heart to tell them no. So MY Camaro was eventually named Shelly.

I also went over the fact that apparently I have a new sister. I was still confused about that one. But I went over what she is like, what I thought of her so far. Of course Chase, the next oldest besides Jasper, wanted to know what she looked like. I described her and as expected of anyone on the male side of our species, the first thing that comes out of their mouths is "Is she single?" and "Send us a picture of her." My brothers are pervs. The whole lot of them.

By the time classes rolled around the next day, I was nervous and excited. I wanted to get to my Hip Hop and Ballet classes. I was a Contemporary dancer naturally but I didn’t limit myself to one type of dance style in particular. The only other class I was taking was English. I needed the basic requirements for my degree so I had to take it. At the same time, I didn’t want to overload myself and my body with work, so I decided to limit my classes to see how well I handled the work load.