The new beginning

First off thank you guys so much for sticking with me. I really do appreciate it. Here it is and i know it needs work and editing i know. But i didnt want to wait with how long you guys have waited already.

Please vote and comment. Btw your comments make my day.

Ally

When i woke up the next morning i wasn't entirely sure I wanted to face our new reality yet. I wasn't sure what the new dynamic would be. I am now his sub and his girlfriend. I had to let that sink in for a bit.

I could feel him pressed up against me with the sheets at our waists making me fully aware that we were still naked after last nights escapade.  His arms was drapped over my waist and his thumb  drawing lazy circles on my stomach making me aware he was awake. After a few moments i was still no closer to being ready to face this.

"What's wrong little one?" Damien said sitting up.

"Nothing." I replied back not wanting to get into it.

"Rule number one little one do not lie to me. If something is wrong tell me. No matter how small it is." He said already starting in.

"Nothing is wrong. I just didn't want  wake up because i wasn't quite sure what are dynamic is now that we are this open and I'm now your sub and girlfriend. Am i your sub first or your girlfriend first. I'm a little confused." i admitted.

"Well we will continue on as normal but with more enlightenment. You are now aware of my past and what I am. I feel like now that you know you will listen to me and we can move on. I don't think you realize just how submissive you truly are. Unless you are or have been a sub, you dont realize the fact that it takes a strong person to be a submissive. Not everyone fills that role. You are uniquely strong and yet beautifully submissive. I think this will be easier than you think."

I felt pride enter me at his compliments and wondered if i am really making this harder than it needs to be. My thoughts turned towards school something with less drama to think about.

"Since we are on spring break what are we going to do?" i asked him

We are going to go visit your family for a while and then head to my house near here where we will spend more time together and probably see Angeles a couple times. I am wanting you to myself for a while can you blame me?"  his voice turned to that husky tone that had my body turning lustful just at the tone.

He seemed to know the effect he had on my body and his hand grazed down my front between my thighs and right to my sweet spot and whispered into my ear "You body responds so beautifully to me. You are already so wet and i plan to take full advantage of that my little one."

His fingers started to work the little nub that had me moaning and whimpering in need.

"On your knees and braced against the wall now."  he commanded me  and i was all too eager to do what ever he said.

I moved into position and felt him move behind me and then i felt as he took his engorged member and get the tip wet with my juices. When he finally slid in home we both groaned and felt like it hard been more than a few hours since we were last together. His hand wound itself into my hair as he started pumping. that bite of pain only added to the pleasure he was giving.

"Please Dom faster." i moaned

"Cum all you want cay baby. Im going to make this last" he growled out as he gave into my wants and was now pounding me. As soon as I came he moved me so i was on my back and my legs were wrapped around him and he continued the assault on my body. Orgasm after orgasm rocked through me and and finally when we both reached the top, i screamed out his name as he growled out mine. It was rough and frenzied but it was exactly what i needed. By the end we were panting and i asked "omg what was that?" not quite knowing what it was because it was so different than last night.