How Bad is Bad

Ok people here is the next chapter of Nocturnes Dance. I'm sorry it took so long to get up and i know some of you are wanting to kill me but i kinda got into a little bit of a writers block. I couldn't quite figure out how to progress the characters and it seemed like i was trying to do it too fast. Also there is another story i want to write. I haven't started but i will soon and don't worry i will keep uploading and finish this story. But here it is and i hope you like. Believe it or not this is the shortened version. Well not version i just decided to make it into two chapters and after revising again, it's still long. Its 12 pages in word and thats after i cut the chapter. i hope you all like and im thanking you all for the votes/fans/comments i have recieved. I now have 83 fans and over 11000 reads total. I couldn't have gotten that far without you all so thank you. 

Also thanks you to MelanieMayne who created the new cover. I hope you all enjoy. 

ooooooo and can you all maybe give me hints or suggestions about who you want to play the characters?

Enjoy :)

Ally

Chapter 15 of nocturnes Dance – how bad is bad.

After the talk with mike, I had a new mission you could say. I needed to see how bad Damien is. I knew Ang would have clue as to where he is, so after leaving Mike I ran to the lunch room where our group normally is. As I walked in though, I saw Ang in our table, she looked up when I entered and I motioned for her to come join me. I wanted to talk to her privately.

She got up and excused herself and met me over in a corner.

“What’s up? Why didn’t you just join us?” she asked skeptical.

“Well, I need to ask if you know anything on Damien.” I replied cautiously.

“Nope.” Was her short cold reply.

“What’s up with you?” I asked taken aback.

“Look, I tried talking to Tank, to see if our relationship was salvageable and it’s not. Okay.” She hissed.

“What do you mean? He said he wouldn’t give up on you. We were both there when he said it.” I stated.

“Yeah well he lied. I tried talking to him and he said he didn’t want anything to do with me.” She said with teary eyes.

Why would Damien blow her off? Maybe Mike’s story is more plausible than I thought.

“Look why are you even asking? You have moved on haven’t you?” she asked.

I gave her a knowing look. She knew damn well I still had feelings for him and have gotten more than one phone call from a worried brother or brothers in some cases.

“Okay so bad question but still why you want to know about Tank?” she said warily.

“I overheard Aiden talking to Sarah and found out Sarah drugged him so she could sleep with him and I just walked in and helped her that night. Oh and she is sleeping with Aiden.” I said lowly hoping she would get the hint and keep quiet but that didn’t happen.

“Holy shit! Sex with Aiden. When did that happen?” she screamed so loud that everybody fell silent and looked over to us in the corner.

I felt eyes burning into me and looked around until I saw not only Mike looking at me with an unreadable expression as well as a person who had my heart beat increasing, my palms sweating and pain flaring somewhere inside me.

“Shut up will you?” I hissed.

“Sorry but when did you find this out?” she said in an inside voice.