This Song Is About You

While reading the chapter, listen to This Song Is About You by Olly Murs :)

Lisa's POV

Finally alone in the room, at first I thought that I was alone, but then I saw Lauren. I almost revealed myself. Shoudn't make the same mistake twice, because that was really close. So, let me tell you my plan. Because I am a genius, I decided to read Lauren's diary. I'm smart, right? Yeah, I know.

"So where is it?" I quietly said to myself as I was searching for her diary, there must be important things in that diary for sure.

"Lisa?" someone opened the door of our bedroom, I turned around and almost screamed out of fear.

"What are you doing?" Christina asked me confused.

"Nothing," I said and shrugged, trying to pull a Jenna Marbles face on her.

"Lisa, this is clearly my "I am not amused" face," she said and pointed on her face, I just rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"So, what are you doing in here all alone?" she sat next to me on the floor.

"Ugh, nothing much, just thinking," I replied and shrugged, wanting to get rid of her.

"If you want to talk, here I am," Christina said to me and smiled.

"Yeah," I replied sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Don't you sass to me Lisa Michelle Cimorelli!" Chrissy demanded, what a drama queen!

"Whatever," I sassed back and stood up and sat on the bed instead.

"If it's about Lauren, trust me, everything will fix eventually."

"And if it won't?" I asked her distrustfully.

"Someday it will, if the end isn't what you want it to be, then it's not the end yet," she said and smiled.

"Okay, but when do I tell her about the things I left unsaid?" I asked Christina unsure.

"When you'll be ready," she patted me on the arm and gave me an encouraging smile.

"I'm gonna leave now, so you can think about it," she winked at me and left.

Maybe she's right about this things she says. I will tell Lauren about this when I'll be ready, but I'm not ready yet. But I'm also afraid what will Lauren do if I tell her. I quickly started searching for the diary. Wait, her drawer? Yes, of course! I quickly looked into her drawer and found it!

"Yes!" I finally found it, a blue diary. I opened the first page, the diary was named My Inspirational Book & Journal & Diary. Okay, this is going to be interesting. I flipped the page over and started reading.

I really don't know why I started writing this. Maybe to find out who I am or is it just a challenge to start writing a diary. Well, for sure I accepted the challenge to start writing in this book. They say if you have a journal, you have two lives, one through your memories and the other through your writing.

My eyes looked away from the diary and shifted around the room. I guess, that the beginning is really interesting. Then I mostly read between the lines and flipped a couple of pages ahead. All of a sudden I noticed my name, written on the page a couple of times.

I hate Lisa, I hate her so much!!! Today she's been mean to me once again. I never knew what have I done to her. It's like she hates me now, it's like she doesn't love me anymore, it's like I'm dead to her...

The last written words made me really emotional, as I was reading I didn't even realize that I started crying, the tears started streaming down my cheeks. Lauren, how can you think things like this? Lauren I don't hate you, I love you. I don't love you anymore? I adore you...You are not dead to me and you never were.

I decided to write a song about Lisa, since she so desperately wants a song about her. This song is for you Lisa and trust me, this song will be on the radio one day.

This is my confessional
Pen and paper, I'm gonna write this down
Saying things you never thought
That were on my mind,
Let the truth pour out

Cause I'm tired of the games
I won't lie, no I'm not OK!
You were wrong, you're to blame,
Now the world knows your name

So here you go,
You're finally getting a song about you on the radio
Are you happy now that you broke me down?
Now I curse the day that I met you
I hope you know this song is about you,
This was no mistake, yes I meant to
I hope you know this song is about you, about you.
This song is about you, yeah, yeah!

Seems I'm feeling better now,
Like the weight I had's  lifting off my chest
Should have done this months ago
If I knew back then it would feel like this

'Cause you done all the games
I won't lie, no I'm not OK
You were wrong, you're to blame
Now the world knows your name

So here you go,
You're finally getting a song about you on the radio
Are you happy now that you broke me down?
Now I curse the day that I met you
I hope you know this song is about you,
This was no mistake, yes I meant to
I hope you know this song is about you!

When you hear this play,
I hope you feel the same way that I felt that day
That you left me, yeah you left me!
This is my confessional
Pen and paper,I'm gonna write this down

So here you go,
You're finally getting a song about you on the radio
Are you happy now that you broke me down?
Now I curse the day that I met you
I hope you know this song is about you,
This was no mistake, yes I meant to
I hope you know this song is about you, about you.
About you, about you, about you!
This song is about you
This song is about you, yeah!
This song is about you, oh!

In that moment I put her diary kind of journal away. This was her song for me, this is how she feels about me. I never wanted to hurt her, but I wanted to distanced myself from her in any way possible, but I never meant to hurt her though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter people :) in the next chapter those two will probably head up to New York :D Team who? Who is the sister you support Lisa or Lauren or both? If you liked the chapter comment for it ( I loveee the long comments) and of course vote for it :) My inspiration for this chapter was This Song Is About You by Olly Murs :) I UPDATE WHEN I GET MORE THAN 30 VOTES! And p.s. I know this song is Olly's and he's amazing, but I made it as Lauren's song about Lisa :D