That Thief

Lisa's POV

"Where did you get the money to buy all of this junk?" Lauren glared at me.

"First of all, it's fabulous junk. Second of all, it's your bad fashion taste fault. Third of all, I have money and nothing concerns you, so stop being a brat with badly plucked brows!" I hissed to her, with my eyes on the road while driving.

"I don't believe you," she smiled hypocritically and sassed back.

"You don't have to," I smiled with satisfaction.

"You probably punched a 100-year old lady and stole her money, since you're a homeless hobo," she smiled evilly, she can have such a bad attitude sometimes and I'm proud of that.

"No, our grandma did it instead of me," I replied sarcastically and fake grinned. She sighed annoyed. The car ride was pretty annoying and silent, I looked at Lauren a couple of times, she was in her own world right now. A couple of times she glanced at my shopping bags in the back, like she had a problem with them.

"Were you really shopping all the time?" she asked me quietly, while staring through the window.

"Um, yeah. Why do you even ask?" I asked her, faking a smile.

"I'm just curious," she said monotone, I nodded.

"In fact, mine dancing teacher offered me a ride," she said judging me and I threw a glare at her.

"Your dancing teacher is probably a saint," I smiled in sarcasm.

"I think she would be a better sister of mine, than you!" she replied gruffly. Now you're crossing the line, you little brat!

"That would be alright with me. At least I wouldn't spend my FREE time with you!" I stressed the free word. After that she was quiet until we drove in front of our house. She grabbed her backpack and got out off the car.

"I hate you!" she shouted and ran into the house. I hate you back, I thought to myself.

Lauren's POV

As soon as I said that to her, I ran into the house. Mom looked at me surprised.

"Honey, how was it?" mom asked me confused.

"It sucked," I said and almost started crying in front of her. So I quickly ran upstairs and threw my backpack in the corner and threw myself in my bed and cried.

"Lauren? Why are you crying?" Dani asked me peeking from the top bunk bed, she was fluttering with her eyes, I obviously woke her up while she was sleeping. Dang it!

"Oh, nothing. Something is in my eye," I lied to her, she gave me a weird look and got herself of the top bunk bed.

"Hey, I know something is wrong. Tell me," she said nicely and hugged me.

"It's nothing Dan. Just nonsense, trust me," I said faking a smile, she nodded. Ten minutes later, Dani already left a while ago, Lisa came into the room, she ignored me and it hurt. She threw her purse and the shopping bags on the bed.

"Bye, dork!" she said teasing me and left the room, I sighed in relief that she didn't tease me even more. I got my iPod and listened to the songs on it. Twenty minutes later, when I got over my sadness, I thought about shopping. I saw a pretty cute shirt a week ago in Forever 21, maybe I'm gonna go shopping. I quickly went to the secret place in my room, where I hide my money. Yes, I'm weird, don't judge me. I opened my secret box and in hope of getting a new shirt, it all went gone. Where's my money? Seriously I had over 100 dollars in the box and they are missing? Someone stole them! It was Lisa, I thought to myself darkly.

"That thief!" I said to myself darkly and quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeeey, end of the chapter. What do you think? Did you liked it or not? Tell me what did you liked and what not? Oh, and the story will get more intense, for sure :) And I appreciate the long comments :) and if you liked the story please comment and vote for the chapter. Have fun and enjoy guiseeee :))))