Don't Touch Me

Lauren's POV

"What do you have to talk about?" I jerked with my head to Lisa, after ten minutes of silence, she stared at the floor.

"Lisa!" I said a bit louder this time, she looked at me confused.

"Huh?!" she replied, she looked so confused and...different. She looked different for some reason.

"What do you have to talk to Christina about?" I asked, studying my older sister.

"Um, I don't know," she said quietly and shivered. This is definitely interesting. Suddenly the door of dad's office opened again. Me and Lisa both looked back, it was dad. Finally. What took him so long?

"Sorry girls," he said with a bright smile on his face, he then walked to his desk and sat on his big black chair. He was facing us now, from across his mahogany desk.

"Hey dad," Lisa and I both said and gave him a warm smile.

"Let's go to the serious talk now," dad said, his voice and his face got serious in a second. Mine and Lisa's eyes met and then we both looked away from each other again.

"What happened?" dad asked, I was biting my lip so nervously and Lisa was staring at dad emotionless.

"It doesn't matter anymore dad," I said to dad sadly, but determined. Now I just feel pity for Lisa.

"I'm ordering you to tell me," dad said strictly, I sighed and inhaled.

"Lisa threw a bucket of water at me," I said quietly and looked at Lisa, she went pale.

"Why did you do that Lisa?!" dad said a little bit louder, Lisa was holding back her tears.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly, I looked at my hands, they were trembling and sweating.

"Lauren. Do your legs hurt?" dad looked at me and asked. What is this all about? Yeah, my legs always hurt, I just don't tell. I don't know why, but they just do. I should probably take painkillers, but it's no use, it still hurts and I don't like pills. Although someday I won't walk anymore and will be on a wheelchair, I can't resist dancing, it's my passion beside singing.

 "No, they don't," I lied and faked a smile, he nodded.

"I have news for you two," dad sighed, I wonder what is this all about.

"Let me tell it simply. You two are going to New York." he said, it's like nothing big, my eyes bawled.

"What?!" Lisa and I both yelled at the same time.

"With her?" Lisa still yelled and pointed at me, I gave her an ugly stare.

"Just two of yo,." dad said and nodded to Lisa pleased. I'm really confused now.

"B-b-but why?" I stuttered in shock, I glanced at Lisa she was pale by a second, but her face was red.

"You two need to spend some time alone," dad explained, I was still so freaking confused.

"But why alone?!" Lisa yelled furiously at dad, I stared at her in shock, her reaction scared me.

"Lisa! Sit down, please," dad tried to calm her down, Lisa rolled her eyes and sat down.

"So...you two are going to New York tomorrow, you'll be staying in a hotel. Together!" dad said.

"Why are we doing this again?" I asked dad, not trying to make a scene like Lisa. I just don't wanna go with Lisa alone.

"You two were always fighting too much. And you'll go to therapy sessions to New York. You'll stay there for a week. But if nothing repairs in a week, you'll stay there longer, as long as possible," Dad said, but I still didn't get it.

"Why N-New York?" Lisa stuttered, she was pale and I could see tears in her eyes, she just didn't wanted to cry.

"Why not Los Angeles instead?" I asked dad.

"Because of distance, more distant you are from us, better your relationship will work out. I hope so," dad said and looked at me lovingly.

"I don't want to go," Lisa resisted, she tried to act like a rebel.

"You are going. Both of you are going," dad said strictly.

"But..." Lisa wanted to said something, but dad cut her off.

"No buts. Take care of your sister Lisa, she needs you," dad said strictly to her. I don't want Lisa to take care of me.

"Can we go now?" I asked dad. Lisa didn't wanted to talk to dad, so I did.

"Yes, you can go," Dad nodded, Lisa and I both stood up, I walked to the door, dad still sat in his comfy chair and watched us. Lisa stood in front of dad and said to him something, but I heard.

"Why?" Lisa said quietly to dad in despise and shook her head, dad remained quiet. They probably thought I didn't heard them. What is this all about anyway?

"Lisa," I said to her as she passed me. I felt bad for her.

"Don't touch me," she said and gave me a dead glare and left into the kitchen. I just walked to the stairs and sat on the stairs, that leaded upstairs. What is all this about, like really. Why do my legs hurt so much? Am I sick? What is wrong with me? I really have so many questions, but no answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally a chapter :D Tell me what did you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not :) The story will get even more interesting, trust me ;) If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I especially love the long comments. I update when I get more than 30 votes and I really can't update so much anymore, because of school :/ I can only update one story in one week :) Have fun and enjoy guiseee :)))