What Hurts The Most

While reading the chapter, listen to What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts :)

Lauren's POV

"Dani?" I said to my dear sister, who was staring at me with her deep green eyes.

"Yeah?" she answered with care. I love her because of that, she's not like Lisa.

"Does Lisa even love me?" 

"Of course she does! Why are you asking me such nonsense?" she replied shocked of my question.

"I'm just curious," I said quietly, but after a big pause "but she seems like she hates me."

"Who could hate such a beautiful and amazing person like you?" Dani held my hand gently.

"I don't know," I replied quietly, as my eyes faced the floor once again.

"No one could hate you, no one," she said and hugged me.

"But still, what have I done to Lisa? She hates me so much and the biggest problem is, that I don't know the reason..."

"I don't know what's the problem Lorenzo," I shrugged as Dani said that.

"The thing that matters is, that I love you," Dani hugged me, I hugged her back and held her tight.

"Hey, I'm going to play with Chris, Nick and Joey. Wanna join?"

"No thanks, I'll pass today," I laughed, she nodded and left with a bright smile on her face.

As I sat around in my room, I decided to talk to Christina about Lisa and her behavior towards me. As I almost entered the music room, I heard someone talking, so I rather spied.

"I'm worried about both of them, Christina," a voice said, it was Katherine.

"Give them the time they both need," now Christina said calmly.

"Lauren doesn't even remember anything, don't you remember?" Katherine's voice sounded upset.

"I know Katherine, but still, they need time, mostly Lisa..." Christina add.

"They need time? Years had past and they still need time?" Katherine now started talking more aggressive towards Christina.

"Hey, hey...calm down, everything is going to be alright," Christina calmed down Katherine.

"Ugh, I'm sorry for acting this way, but I'm really worried about them, both..."

"Wait! I hear something, I'm sure!" Christina whispered to Kath, I could hear she was nervous. I quickly waltzed to my room and threw myself on Lisa's bed and grab a book and pretended I'm reading. I heard a knock.

"Come in," I shouted randomly and tried to hide my obvious nervous things, like playing with my fingers.

"Hey Lolo," Christina said as she came into the room and Katherine following her carefully.

"Hey guys," I greeted them with a fake smile on my face.

"So..." Christina said smiling to me "were you in here all this time..."

"Reading?" Katherine add and raised her eyebrow, I wonder what are these two up to.

"Um, duh," I said and faked a laugh, Katherine gave Christina a suspicious glance and inverse.

"Why are you asking me these?" I asked them, trying to act random as possible.

"We were just wondering what our beautiful little sister is up to," they said and both made a creepy grin at the same time.