Chapter Three

Chapter Three

“You okay?”

I tensed at the voice and my head flew up to meet the most gorgeous man I’ve ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. It was a boy...a man. He was at least six foot five and had an extremely lean and muscled body. He didn’t have big muscles like Todd-something I always secretly despised about him. I hated big muscly guys. He stared at me with intense blue eyes and I instantly wanted to run into his crossed arms. I wanted to feel his naked body against mine. I wanted to taste him. 

“You’re not gonna murder me, are you?”

I gave him a confused look and he smirked and glanced down my body. 

“You’re naked; you know? And you’re in the middle of the woods. All of that kind of points to crazy.” 

Oh...his voice was like honey. How did I not notice that before? “I’m not crazy,” I whispered in awe. 

“Good to know.” He nodded and walked his way over to me. I caught a scent that I could only be described as wolf heaven. He shrugged off his black leather jacket and threw it to me. I shrugged it on and then stood up. He took a deep breath and smiled at me appraising my facial features. “I love the view, Angel, but I’m afraid you’ll catch a cold.”

Angel? Catch a cold?

He stepped in front of me and for a moment I thought he would kiss me. But I was sadly mistaken. He reached down and zipped up the jacket. It was then that I realized my breasts had been proudly on show. Very proudly. 

“Oh my god!” I blushed and he laughed. 

“Don’t laugh, jackass. Who the hell are you anyway?” I growled, which only seemed to make him smile more. 

“I’ll see you around, Luna.” With that he walked away leaving me almost completely naked and extremely confused. 

Damn. What was that? I had no idea who he was, but he looked like a bad boy. A human bad boy. But I was seemingly all too willing to spank him. That couldn’t be good. That couldn’t be good at all. One thing I knew. I wasn’t thinking about being alpha anymore. I was thinking-no I was consumed-by some nameless boy I had met in the woods while completely naked. I can only regret him not being naked, too.