Chapter 4

I grabbed my iipod out and plugged the headphones. Usher turned it on and I was at peace, with the music that i loved. "Miss your going pto have to put that device and your shoes in the basket." said a flight attendant. "Oh sorry." I had never been to an airport before and it wasnt exciting ive i had never rode an airplane i wouldnt be missing out on much. I had to put my doufel bag, purse, shoes, ipod, and the lipgloss i had in my pocket in the basket. It soon dissapeared and I didnt know when i was gonna get my stuff back. there i was walking barefoot through scanners and people, i felt crazy, this was all crazy. The the basket has my name on top and i grabbed it and placed my stuff where it belonged. Then a ladyu came out to me. "Sorry but im going to ask you oto go through the scanner again.' What now i was thinking. I walked through embaressed because everyone was staring my way. Then an officer came, "Please empty your pockets ma'am." I did and in my bakc pocket i had my phone. "You may or may not get this back" He preceded to say. Then i was concered why could i have my phone, i felt so naked without it. About an hour later a women came and gave me my phone, I couldnt have been happier at the moment.

"Ladies and gentlemen all passengers for flight 101 need to board at gate 10, the time is 9:46pm thank you." Compared to all these weathly ladies flying to New York in th line infront of me I had nothing. They had at least three large perfectly pink suitcases. I sat down and two of the rich ladies were infront oof me the otehr two beside me, i was sitting by the window. "All alone huh?" Said the one with brown hair. "Yeah"

"What are you going to New York for?'

"Im on Broadway"

"Ahh! Thats exciting"

"Yeah" I didnt mean to be short with her but i was, I didnt want to talk about acting.

"Where are you from?"

"Gainsville, Florida"

"Wow, from a small grubby down like that, your doing good for yourslef."

"Jeane, Ask her her name." Said one of the two blondes.

"Its Haley, Haley Messing."

"Sounds like a star name to me." Blonde lady number one replied.