Fake Actress

"If you cant give me this, tell me one thing im just as good if not better then Mya and I need freaking five times more then she does and im still coming her and getting nothing, if I cant bail my dad out of jail its on you because im done covering up for this crap that you try to pull, i was selfish to even cover for you and you give me this, my dad has teh life sentence cause he covered up for your butt!" I stormed out Mary Ann Louey was the most annoying person i have ever met in my life, three years Mary Ann ran away from her abusive boyfriend and stole his gun, she brought it to a baseball feild while her boyfriend was driving after her and well Mary Ann is very stupid so she thought by pulling the trigger that the gun wouldnt shout and it would lock so no one would be shot. I dont know what kind of idiot would even think of that, well she shot him and no he's dead.

Now your probably wondering how my dad gets into this mess. He was cleaning up the baseball feilds after my brothers teeball game and she through the gun at the feild and he picked up and the cops came saw him with a gun and a dead body and no Mary Ann. Mary Ann wanted to blame i believe she did but she didnt show her face till my dad was convicted and well in return to me living the rest of my life we get $7,000 every month from her because imy moms now a single mom and the cash helps, that seven grand doesnt make up for the years i have to talk to my dad through a piece of glass.