Seventeen - 17 -

[OK I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPLOAD!!! PLZ DON'T HATE ME!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!!! I WAS HAVING MY EXAMS ALL THIS WHILE AND COULDN'T GO NEAR THE PC COZ I WASN'T ALLOWED TO, YOU KNOW HOW PARENTS ARE. I WASN'T ALLOWED TO USE THE PC FOR A VERY LONG TIME! I'M VERY SORRY!!!! VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY!!!! I HOPE YOU DON'T DECIDE TO ATOP READING MY STORIES!! ANYWAYS I AM REALLY SORRY AGAIN!!

*plz check out my new story 'stepping out of the shadows' and tell me what you think! don't forget to vote and comment!*

ok, i'll shut up now. enjoy the story. ^_^

I banged the door behind me and leaned against it. I started feeling a little giddy. Then I slowly felt like my head were breaking into two. Ok, this is weird...what's happening to me? I locked my room and unsteadily walked to my bed. I slumped on it. I put my hands on my forehead. High fever. My eyes felt heavy. I slowly drifted away into a deep slumber.

I opened my eyes, and found myself on the floor leaning against the door. The daylight was seeping in my room, making everything bright. I squinted my eyes. How the heck did I ended up on the floor? Then everything that happened last night flashed back into my mind. I rubbed my eyes. I slowly got up; my muscles felt sore, well, what could I expect when I slept in such a position. God! My head hurt like hell. I should go down stairs and get some aspirin. I lazily got up. I went down stairs and saw it was empty. I looked over to the wall- clock. It was 6:30; they'll all be up in thirty minutes. Better get breakfast ready. I took out the pan and filled the toaster with bread. I made scrambles and bacon. Then I made some coffee too. By the time I was finished, it was 7:10. I heard slow shuffling noise; I turned and saw all three of them walking towards the kitchen drowsily.

They all sat at the table and I served them their breakfast silently, I even handed the newspaper to them. I excused myself and went up to my room. I washed up and changed my clothes. I went to my wardrobe and took out my uniform. I put them on quickly and tied my hair as fast as I could. After I was done I rushed out of the house. I hate that place. I hate my real dad for letting me go through this. I hate him for abandoning my mother.  

My eyes started to get a little blurry; I quickly wiped my tears away and sighed heavily. He's not worth my tears. I'm never going to forgive him.

I walked to school like every single day.

I went to my locker and took out my books.

"Hey Chloe." came a familiar voice.

I turned around and saw Joshua. I haven't seen him in a while.

"Hey, josh." I said

He smiled. "So you still remember me huh?"

"Uh, sorry, was kind of busy."

"Busy with them?" he asked.

I knew who he was talking about.

"It's not like I made a difference in your social life by not talking to you." I joked.

He didn't laugh, he only stared at me.

"Actually it did." he said softly.

I froze. "Huh?"

"Listen, this Saturday, if you're free, lets hang out or something."

i stared at him. "what?"

He chuckled.

"Come on. Just one date." He asked pleading.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"So its true you're going out with one of those four guys or are you toying with all of them?" he said suddenly pissed.