Thirteen - 13 -

"Princess." He said firmly.

I rolled me eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us?" said fray.

I didn't say anything, but seriously, why didn't I tell them?

"I don't know. Maybe cause' I thought you guys would be mad" I muttered

"And for what?" asked Fray

"I don't know."

He chuckled, and then he quickly pulled me to him and gave me a bear hug.

"It hurts" I groaned.

Fray quickly pushed me away. We all laughed.

"We need to talk more about this Chloe." said Adrian

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Why don't you come over today?" Said Lewis.

"Uh, I don' think that's possible. I have to take care of things." I said

"Like what?" asked Lewis

"The household chores, y'know like cooking, cleaning up, and laundry."

All of them stared at me with open mouths, then Lewis busted out laughing.

"What are you? The maid?" said Adrian grinning

I sighed. "Guys! I'm serious, I need to get back home, Susan will be home from work any minute now and I need to start cooking, then I have to solve Stacy's math's problem, then I have to do the laundry, then set the table for dinner, then wash the dishes, mop the kitchen etcetera etcetera! ...my point is I can't make it today."

The continued staring at me.

"Wow..." said Adrian

"I know." I said dully.

Then Lewis came next to me and slung his arms on my shoulders.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll take care of it."

"What-"  

Before I could finish he was walking away and towards Stacy and her group of friends. As they saw him coming towards them, they all stood frozen then started multiple hair checking, and throat clearing routine.

"Hello ladies." He swooned

They all giggled and nudged each other. Adrian standing next to me chuckled and Chris shook his head, Fray hugging me from behind quietly watched.

"Stacy, can I talk to ...in private?" he said in a honey dripping voice.

Stacy eagerly stepped out and locked his arms around Lewis. I could sense his discomfort. I smiled.

"Yes, Lewis?" said Stacy seductively.

The rest I couldn't hear because they had moved farther away, but the others around me could, as Adrian and Fray would occasionally laugh and chuckle. After a while Lewis returned, he grabbed my shoulders and his eyes were wide open.

"You, miss Chloe, you owe me big time!"

"What? What happened?"

"I have to go on a date with her this Friday." He said with disgust

"Thank you!!!But what so bad about it? I bet you've already done this a lot of times" I said

"Yeah, but, I can already make out what she's planned ahead."

Adrian and Fray 'tsked' in pity, I was left confused.

I got in their expensive looking cars, everybody stared as I did. I immediately felt like walking there myself would be better but Chris silently pushed me inside ignoring my protests.