Eight - 8 -

I kept running for what felt like forever. I slowly slowed down gasping for air and still laughing. But I kept walking, I never want to stop. 

I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my head; I clutched my head and groaned in pain. It was unbearable, I fell to the ground and I kept moaning in pain. Slowly a crowd started to from around me

"Miss, are you ok?" said a man.

"Just... give...me a ...minute..." I gasped 

"Call the ambulance Amery" said him to a lady standing near by who I assumed was his wife. 

No no, not the ambulance......The people around me murmured and whispered, but everything seemed so loud to me, I covered my ear and winced in pain every time somebody said anything.

"Shut up!!!" I screamed 

They all looked at me stunt. 

"Shut the noise out!!!" 

The man next to me looked at me with concern "Miss,I think you need to get to the hospital" 

It's like a bloody concert in here! I continued covering my ears as hard as I could, but it didn't help, it still hurt.....I sudden remembered Adrian and the other guys, I wish they were here. They always made me feel better maybe they would make the noise go away...... where are you?....please somebody...anybody.... 

"Mommy, what going on, is she....." 

"Did you call the ambu....." 

"What's wrong with......" 

"C'mon lets go back, it's......" 

"Maybe we're...." 

they were all talking at the same time, i could hear them talking so clearly. It wasn't like they were shouting , they were talking normally but its like someone turned up the volume.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs 

Immediately the piercing pain went away but instead something extraordinary and amazing was happening; I could hear heart beats, they were so defined. I could hear their soft and quiet breaths. I could smell the clothes they more. Some were musky and dusty, some had heavy floral perfume on, some sweat that made my nose wrinkle, and I could hear the people's voices everywhere except now it didn't hurt at all. I looked around me , the crowd eyed me strangely, I looked at the man kneeling down to me , I heard his heartbeat and his uneven breaths.

I got up slowly afraid that all this would go away. The man caught my arm. 

"Miss are you sure you can walk now?" 

I looked at me and nodded. 

The crowd slowly dispersed 

"What the hell was that?" 

"Man she's so weird" 

"Was she pretending?" 

"What's up with that?" 

I could hear quiet whispers making sure that I wouldn't be able to hear them, but that of course wasn't working. The man standing next to me continue staring at me...ok, he's seriously freaking me out. 

"Um, sir, I'm really fine now." 

He immediately looked away and then slowly turned to me again. 

"I'm sorry but you look like a person I once knew." 

The quiet woman standing behind him came forward and looked at me in the face and there was a flicker of warmth and kindness in her. 

"Yes, indeed, you look exactly like her." She said softly with a tint of British accent.