Four - 4 -

CHLOE'S P.O.V

I felt the soft cotton sheets under me, the bed slightly smells of jasmine flowers. Ah, its so comfortable, the bed is so soft.

Wait a minute.

I immediately sat up and immediately remember passing out in the streets, then i looked at myself and saw that I was only wearing my bra and underwear. Oh no, what if some pervert saw me lying in the streets and took me to his place to take advantage of me.......what if he already did? I was unconscious after all. I groaned loudly. Please no.

I cautiously got out of the bed and looked around me , the room was empty except for the dressing table and the bed, the floor was dark brown wood. The room had that new smell, like how new houses smell. The windows were huge and beautiful, the thin lacy veils swayed with the light breeze and the sun rays danced around the room. I wen to the door to left, it was the bath room. It was huge, nearly as big as the room. I looked at myself in the mirror. That's strange, the bruises on my face and stomach were completely gone but that's impossible, it doesn't take this short for it to disappear. Unless i've been unconcious for a week or so. No way, please don't let be the case.

I opened the door to go back to the bedroom, my mouth hanged open to see what was before me. Adrian, Lewis and Fray has just gotten inside the room through the window. What shocked me were the wings behind their back.  And to top it off, Chris comes in through the window too but he didn't have wings, he simply floated in.

I wanted scream but i was in shock and couldn't find my voice. Is my mind playing tricks on me? Maybe i'm seeing things, have i gone crazy? No, i'm pretty sure i saw what i saw.

They noticed i wasn't there in the bed so they looked alarmed. I simply stood there under the door frame, tranced. Am i dreaming?  i smacked my forehead with my palm. Then all four of them heard it and immediately turned around and saw me.

"Chloe!!!" exclaimed Fray.

Then all of a sudden their wings disappeared and Chris immediately landed on the ground. Then they all started looking away from me. Why are they blushing? Oh right, I had only my bra and underwear on. I quickly grabbed a body towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around me.I still wanted to know what was going here, so i marched into the room.

"What the hell was that??!" i demanded

"what the hell was what?" Lewis said innocently

"oh i don't know maybe you guys having wings and Chris floating." i said sarcastically

"You hit your head quite hard Chloe, you must be imagining things." said Lewis plainly

I glared at each one of them and they all started to look uncomfortable but neither of them answered me.

"Fine!" i said and grabbed my clothes from the stool.

Adrain took my hand and looked at me in the eye. He didn't speak but i could see the way his beautiful hazel eyes plead with me. But my heart hardened, i had to know whats going on, i know what i saw.

"let go!" i snapped

Adran sighed, looked at me and then look at the others in the room.

"Look guys, why don't we just tell her, she already saw it anyway."

Lewis snarled at him.

"Lewis, please.......i beg you." i pleaded

" but you're-"

"please Lewis" i pleaded.

"Ugh! but...but......ugh! fine!"

I looked at Adrian to do the explanation. He took me to the bed and made me sit down.

"Alright, listen carefully, i'm only going to say this once. And whatever i tell you now must never be told to anyone, promise me."

"i promise"

"Alright then........"

He took and deep breath and began

My mouth fell open in shock when i heard him explain. They were all royal princes from different worlds.

"All four of us are princes of different worls. I'm the prince of the vampire world. Lewis, the demon world. Frasier, the magic world, he's a wizard. Frasier, the world of flight"

"The world of flight?" i asked puzzled

Fray sat beside me and explained. "My kind are called the quillens, sort of bird-like creatures"

i simply stared at him not knowing what to say.

"our parents decided to send us here to learn more about the human world"

I can't belive this.

"And i kind of like it here, its really fun." said Fray smiling brightly at me

"Sorry for scaring you earlier sweetheart" said lewis

I continued staring at them. I was too shocked to speak. Lewis waved his hand in front of my face.

"Chloe? you ok?' he asked.

"She's in shock. Give her sometime." said Adrian

They all stared at me, waiting for me to spaeak. I would have normally blushed to find all of them staring at me but right now, i couldn't even think straight.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

" come in" said Adrain

A maid in uniform came in with a tray of food. My stomach growled.

"I knew you were hungry so i told them to prepare some food" saud Fray happily

"uh..t-thanks." i said still dazed.

The maid placed the tray on the bed. She gave me a funny look and left. then i noticed the towel that was wrapped around my body. I immediately got up. They all stared at me.

"Clothes....my clothes" i said muttered nonsensically.

i wa still dazed.

"What?" asked Adrian.

"Change...clothes.." i muttered.

Chris understood and nodded.

"She wants to change into her clothes, let's go." said Chris.

They rest of them 'oh' ed at the same time.

"Alright , we're leaving. You eat when you're done alright? " said Adrian

I simply nodded and they left the room.

Oh my god.