Chapter 8: Just a Kiss

Here's another chappy for you beautiful people! :) So enjoy! :)

$ong: Just a Kiss

---------------------------------

Izzy's POV:

'And guys this is serious, not just fun and games," I reminded all of them.

"We know..."

"But wait, if this isn't fun and games then why are we doing it during out summer vacation?" Zac asked matter of factly.

"Cause its the right thing to do.. Just think of all the people whose face you're gonna bring a smile to and you guys have to do it just for a week," I said.

He just groaned. We ignored him because even though Zac can act a bit grumpy sometimes but he's got a big heart and I'm sure he'll enjoy himself too..

                            *****

After reaching we found Charlotte easily.

She told two of us to go help at back and two of us to help at front.

Ash and Zac went back and April and I stayed in front. We were helping paint when -

"Izzy?" I heard someone from behind.

I turned around and saw a certain curly boy. I pretty sure who it was, a squeal from April proved me right; told you she was a Harry girl.

"Harry! Hi, didn't expect to see you here, you helping out too?" I asked.

"Hey! Yes we're helping out, all of us; hold on a sec," he said to us.

"Niall!" he turned around and shouted.

"Yeah?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Come here, or you'll regret," Harry said in a teasing tone.

"Harry," We heard Niall sigh.

"This is not funny, I'm working"

"I'm not joking man," Harry frowned.

We heard a groan, and the sound of some stuff being put down so knew Niall was on his way.

"Oh!" I suddenly realised, "How rude of me, Harry this is April and April, well you know who he is," I smiled introducing them.

"Hey," Harry said smiling his dimpled smile which have driven millions of girls crazy, my best friend among them, who stood beside me unable to speak. I slightly poked her and she suddenly came to her senses.

"Hi," She replied smiling her dimpled smile which if not millions but have driven countless guys crazy.

"We've got both got dimples," Harry said in an adorable voice.

April nodded still smiling.

"Tell me Izzy why didn't you bring her at the party?" Harry asked me as if it was a million dollar question.

"Cause she wasn't here then, duh!" I said.

He was gonna say something when Niall appeared.

"Oh hey Izzy," Niall said.

"Hi,"

"Told you you'd regret," Harry said to Niall with a smirk.

Niall just playfully punched him

"Who's this?" Niall asked me pointing at April.

'Don't pretend like you care mate," Harry said which caused him getting another punch.