Chapter 7: Happy to Help

Yes! Finallyachapter :) SosorryfortheLONGwaitIhadthisterribleterriblewritersblock! anddidn'tknowwhattodo.

Anyhowthischappyisdedicatedto another oneofmy besties!

AndIchangedmysummary so I was hoping ifyouguyswannacheckitout.

So... hopeyoulikeit :)

Izzy's POV:

"This is great guys!" April said. We were all lounging at the beach.

"I know!" "Wohoo!" Ash and I shouted simultaneously.

"I miss Sean," Zac sulked.

"Aww, baby you'll get used to us, you always do," Ashley cooed and kissed him and he instantly lightened up.

"Ewww! Gross guys!" April shouted causing us to laugh.

April isn't exactly a big fan of public shows of affection, which isn't that annoying but Erica can get frustrating sometimes, especially for Ash because of her 'I find love gross' attitude.

Suddenly a bottle of lotion came flying towards me.

"Oww! What?" I asked.

"You dozed off," April rolled her eyes.

"Oh, whatever you do that too and A LOT; anyways I'm gonna go get myself an ice cream," I said.

"Strawberry with sprinkles for me," April said, now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

Niall's POV:

"Guys check this out!" Zayn exclaimed.

We all went in the direction he was pointing and came to a stall, unlike other stalls it didn't have anything displayed, and it was called 'Habitat for Humanity'. There was a girl around our age with a clipboard.

"Hey love, what's this about?" Liam asked.

The girl looked up and her mouth slightly dropped but she quickly gained composure and said -

"Hello, I'm Charlotte and we are an organisation who build houses for the people who need them,"

"That's amazing," Harry said.

"You can volunteer if you want to," She said with a hopefully.

" Of course we want to," I smiled and the boys nodded. Louis took the clipboard from her, wrote all of our names and returned it.

"And is that your donation box?" Zayn asked as he went to the right corner of the stall.

"Yes it is," she replied.

"That's great, we'd love to donate," I said and we each donated a 100 bucks.

"Thank you so much, this means a lot to us," Charlotte said.

"No problem,"

*****

Izzy'sPOV:

As I was returning with the ice creams, a stall caught my eye. I found out it was a non - profit organisation who build houses for people who need them.

It seemed so nice that I decided to sign us all in and as I had ice creams in my hand I dictated our names and the girl wrote them down.

When I told Ash and April about it they were happy to help to, although Zac groaned a bit but when he saw Ash so happy he couldn't deny.

*****

So... how'dyouthinkitwas, nothingtoimportantIjustneededtowriteit.

Wellvote, comment, fanallthosethingsthatbringsasmiletomyface :)

Andanewchapterwillbe upsoon.

xx

Nialler_crazyx

PS: Ifyouguyshaveanyideasforthestorypleaseletmeknow :)