Chapter 6: What the heck is going on here?

A/N: Hey guys here’s chap 6, before reading here’s a note about a few things:

·  All the “Lou’s” mentioned here refers to Lou Teasdale not Louis Tomlinson, the “Louis’s” or “Boo’s” are Louis Tomlinson.

·       The “Justin’s” refer to Justin Bieber.

·       The “Ed’s” refer to Ed Sheeran.

·       The “Leigh’s” or “Anne’s” refers to Leigh-Anne.

·       The “Danielle’s” are Danielle Peazer.

Justin’s POV:

Taylor Swift! Why is Taylor Swift here?

“Ed, please don’t tell me YOU told Taylor about tonight,” I demanded.

“Well……” he began but just looking at his expression I told him to stop.

“Guys I know I’m a bit new around here but don’t you think inviting Taylor wasn’t exactly the best choice?” Sophia said as she came and stood beside us.

“Tell that to Ed,” I said pretty pissed.

“Hey… she’s my friend, you guys invited yours,” Ed protested.

“And that is exactly why you shouldn’t have invited her; she’s your friend,” I said.

*****

Izzy's POV:

“This is really great; thanks for having me” I said to Niall with a smile.

“Oh, it’s nothing I’m glad you came and I’m glad you like it here,” he said looking directly at me with those blue eyes of his.

“Hey by the way can I ask you a question?” I asked not sure if I was doing the right thing or not.

“Sure,” Niall said with a smile.

“Well… to begin with everyone’s on vacation now and as its summer everyone is excited to come to the beach, and I’m pretty sure that dad said all flights are really packed and the travel agent barely managed to squeeze us in this one, so… um, coming to the point, the seat beside you, you said it was empty I mean even if they did have a cancellation there’s a long queue and…”

“You think it’s weird that a seat is empty?” Niall helped me get to the point. I nodded sheepishly and he continued.

“Well the seat wasn’t supposed to be empty we booked it, Greg was supposed to come with me but there were some complications so he decided to come later…” Niall shrugged.

“Oh…” I replied.

“But well it was a good thing the seat was empty right, I made a new friend,” he said with a huge grin.

At that moment we heard a loud smashing sound coming from the kitchen and we both ran to see what happened.

“How dare you touch him his mine!” a girl in a black dress shouted, and threw a glass at the other one in blue

“Hell yeah he is, he is mine and no one else’s,” replied the girl in blue with a whole bottle this time.

The black one ducked and gave her an evil eye and they continued with the shouting and throwing.

Oh my god, I looked at Niall with a shocked look and he gave me a “I have no idea” look. Everyone in the room just stood where they were looking at each other trying to understand what was going on.