Chapter 1: The beginning of yet another summer

A/N: This is my first story so I really don't know how good it will be but please read it because I tried my best. I am sorry if you feel I wrote unnecessary stuff and made it lengthy for no reason and if you have any problems or advice please feel free to inform me. :) I will happily take your advice if it is reasonable. But please don't be mean. And I have to confess something - I am not that good at vocabulary.

Oh and sorry for using the same old boring beginning for the story! I literally had nothing in mind! :(

Izzy's POV:

I opened my eyes. The sun was flooding the room through my window.

My mom was sitting beside me with a glass of water,

"Isabella, wake up, Izzy! Everyone is waiting, hurry up!"

I looked up with a sleepy face, my back was paining. It took me a minute to figure out why.

"We're going to grandma's today. Remember?" she continued.

"Of course I do mom; I'll be up in a bit."

She left saying to hurry. Yawning I got myself into a sitting position. My back was sore. The first thing I saw was my suitcases were gone - well the third thing I saw technically 'cause the first was One Direction's poster on the ceiling and the second my mom - meaning they already loaded the car.

I turned on my iPod and randomly chose 'Summer Love'.

I was fixing my hair when my brother took the liberty to pop out from behind.

"Why do you even want to listen to such a sad song early in the morning?" he said after much consideration.

"I felt like and it's a sweet song; plus it's not early in the morning, its eleven." I replied.

"It's early to me," came the reply. I snorted.

"So do you think I should beat up that Travis guy?" he continued as he sat on my bed and ignored my snort.

"What Travis guy?" I raised one of my eyebrows and looked at him through the mirror.

"You know the one who was flirting with Melanie the other day," he stated.

Oh that, I thought remembering the incident. "No, he was just flirting; it's not a crime you know. And I have a feeling this is gonna become a common thing the earlier you get used to it the better." I advised, getting up to look for a shoe.

"Still she's my girlfriend and you know I'm protective and could that have been any shorter?" he said giving me a look.

I sighed, there it goes again.

"As a matter of fact, yes." I said rolling my eyes because my shorts weren't that short, trust my brother to have a problem with even that.

"Isabella! Ian!" boomed my dad's voice; it was pretty easy to believe he was once a commander in the army. But what was hard to believe was that how an army officer ended up with a model. Yet seeing my parents I was sure that one day that was how I wanted to be.

"Coming," I said as I chose a beige colored sandal, got my bag and came running down the stairs after my brother.

"Cause you were mine for the summer

Now we know it's nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember