Chapter 5: Party Time!

This chap's dedicated to one of my bestie's who's birthday passed a few days ago! :) Happy Birthday Sweetie :) and hope you guys enjoy this chap! :) dont forget to vote and comment! :) I love your feedback :)

Niall’s POV:

The setting sun is making the water shine like crazy which makes it very hard to see without wincing. It’s been a LONG day today and boy I am glad it’s nearly 7. Yesterday even though I was supposed to go to pick Harry I fell asleep as soon as I got home. I woke up at about 1 today and went surfing as I had nothing to do, after that I helped Eleanor and Sophia to get the house ready. Louis and Liam had gone to pick supplies as they were too tired to do that yesterday, Harry was still sleeping and Zayn and Perrie were out again meeting Perrie’s friends or something.

 Even though the girls kept telling that I didn’t need to help I felt bad so I helped anyway. Then at around 5 when everything was done, Liam and Louis had returned, as well as Zerrie and Harry was awake, I changed and came outside. Which is where I am now, I can’t wait for people to arrive I am SO bored. The doorbell rang and I heard Zayn go –

“I’ll get it!” Wow, I guess I’m not the only one bored.

*****

Izzy’s POV:

I slept through mostly the whole day today. I finally pulled myself out of bed at 5 p.m. and called Ash and Zack to let them know about the party. They said they’ll be glad to come but they might be a bit late.

Once I was up I looked through my suitcase for something to wear. I found an orange and cream color dress to wear with cream heels, I let my hair stay lose, did my makeup, wore my jewelry and came downstairs.

Ivan and dad was playing chess in the deck while mom was talking in her phone and Ian was watching Friends; Grandpa and grandma were outside in the beach, how sweet! Oh and Chester was sleeping in a corner obviously tired from the long ride in the cargo.

“Guys, I’m going to go to Niall’s house for a party, don’t wait up for me, okay?” I shouted.

“Okay sweetie,” my mom said, obviously distracted she didn’t even ask ONE question; weird, wonder who she’s talking to.

“Wait is this THE Niall Horan? That guy in that band called One Direction you girls are obsessed about?” my dad inquired with a smirk.

“Yeah,” I said, smiling like an idiot.

“Wait, those guys they’re having a party?” Ian asked raising one eyebrow.

“Yes Ian, and before you ask, I’m gonna be fine” I said with a sigh and went towards the door.

“Bye guys!” I shouted and left.

*****

Zayn’s POV

I’m seriously bored. All this meeting with Perrie’s friends has given me a terrible headache, don’t get me wrong I had fun; it was just so… girly. Anyhow I am SO looking forward to this party, especially meeting all the guys again. The doorbell rang and I shouted -

“I’ll get it!” and went to the door.

I opened it and saw a girl around standing there. For a second I just stared at her, she was beautiful. Then suddenly the world came spinning back into focus and I stiffened. What the heck Zayn? What on earth were you thinking? Come on man, your ENGAGED.

“Hi, I’m Isabella… uh... Niall invited me,” she said with a big smile.

“Oh yea, hey, come inside I’ll call him,” I said and went to call Niall.