Chapter 3: Everything about you

Hey everyone!.. :D So here's chapter 3... its a bit long but I hope you'll like it.. :) PLEASE read it... :D

"I like the way you smile with your eyes.

Other guys see you but don't realize that it's m-my loving.

There's something about your laugh that it makes me wanna have to

There's nothing funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing"

Niall's POV:

"Chicken or fish, Sir?" the air hostess said with a smile.

"Chicken, please..." I replied with another smile.

She served it and went forward and asked the same question, I noticed when the girl in front of me took her food that she was wearing a charm bracelet which had 1D charms too. I smiled thinking I'll talk to her before the flight lands; after all she is one of the people for whom I am here today. I opened my chicken and was about to take a bite when...

I heard a click and suddenly the seat in front of me gave in and fell on me, hitting my head. I was stunned and didn't know what the heck just happened but even with all the shock and all I was still able to see a bunch of brown locks twirl and two hazel eyes look at me with a mixture of worry, fear and confusion.

*****

Izzy's POV:

Oh my god. Oh. My. God. What on earth did just happen? Why can't I have a normal life?

Everything was normal; I had asked for chicken and was about to eat it like any other normal person, my seat was too upright and I decided to fix it and when suddenly my hand slipped and BAAM! before I could do anything the seat fell... bewildered I turned around and went to the guy behind.

"Hey I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... I mean I couldn't control it... it just... kind of slipped... I'm SO sorry, I feel terrible," I spoke really fast.

"Hey, its fine I mean it's not that bad, I just have a bit of a wound here, it's okay, doesn't hurt much," he said with a smile.

And that's when I realized what I had done -

I had just thrown my seat on Niall Horan. Not intentionally of course, who would do that? In fact why would anyone throw their seat on anyone intentionally?

"Well, it doesn't look that good and what about your food? I mean if someone did that to me I would surely be bashing their face at the moment not talking to them so casually..." I replied with a nervous smile.

"I think it will be more sensible to just ask for more food," he laughed teasingly, "besides I wouldn't wanna bash such a pretty face."

I blushed slightly.

"I'm Niall by the way," he continued.

"I know, nice to meet you" I replied, still blushing.

"I'm Izzy"

"Hi Izzy, would you like to take the seat beside me? It's empty" he offered.

"Um... sure" I smiled.

"Great" he said sounding genuinely happy and I gave a smile.

For a second we just should there, me - looking down; he - staring at me for a sec before gaining his easy composure again.

"I'll just clean this up and maybe ask for more food, be back in a sec," he said and then disappeared.

An attendant came a minute later and cleaned everything up. I took the seat Niall had pointed to earlier; being alone with my thoughts I suddenly began to realize what had just happened -