Chapter 2: Stole My Heart

I made a mistake in the last chapter I wrote that Harry said that their flight was on that day but it wasn’t, it was the next day. Sorry about that but I fixed it now. :) Here’s chapter two -

Isabella on right -->

“Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute girl,

To steal my heart tonight”

Izzy’s POV:

“Ian! Izzy! Ivan! Hurry!!” my mom yelled from downstairs.

A minute later all of us came running downstairs.

“Ready,” we said simultaneously

“Finally. I thought you kids would never come down!” Grandpa teased.

“Welcome to our world.” Dad joined him.

“Funny guys, but in our defense we barely took 20 minutes.” I protested.

“Yea but when we were trying to wake you up for the last hour all of you said you’ll take only five minutes or less to get ready” grandpa fired back.

“Okay guys, stop it now. We don’t wanna be late.”

*****

Niall’s POV:

I put my last shirt in and closed the bag.

“Niall! Our ride is here.” Harry yelled from the next room.

“Okay, I’m coming.” I replied as I got my guitar, slung my bag over my shoulder and started towards the door. Harry was already outside so I turned off the main switch and closed the door.

Once outside I noticed there were two cars,

“I am going to swing by Gemma’s and my flight’s a bit later yours so I asked for two cars,” Harry explained, “You don’t mind right?”

“Of course not, you guys have fun and tell her I said hi,” I said. “Bye.”

“Bye.” He said hugging me, “Safe trip.”

Once inside the car I waved at Harry and put on my headphones. I sighed closing my eyes, vacation after so long.

*****

Izzy’s POV:

“The plane’s delayed.” My dad informed after we got there.

We all groaned and as we all had a hurried breakfast and were pretty hungry we went to eat.

After we ordered I checked my mail, April had replied-

“That’s amazing! Or should I amazayn? But I’ll miss you bitch! Come soon and keep in touch! Xxo April

PS: Your little trip might make you miss my summer romance with Harry Styles. :P

I laughed. She has always been more of a Hazza’s girl, while I was Nialler’s.

I replied-

“In your dreams sweetie but you might miss mine with Niall<3 and I’ll keep in touch no worries! XO Izzy”

*****

Niall’s POV:

After I reached the airport I found out my flight was delayed.

“Sorry for your inconvenience,” the air hostess had said.

I doubt that. Annoyed, bored and sleepy I went to find caffeine. And that’s where I saw her, around 17, a brunette and utterly perfect. She’s at such a distance that I can’t hear what she’s saying but I what I can hear is her laugh, and it is so... contagious. Even though her eyes suggest she is quite sleepy, she seems so lively and since I came she ate two doughnuts which means she doesn’t care about how much she eats and though her body’s saying something else it’s good to know that girls who care more about who they are then about what they wear still existed. Her family’s here too and they look like they just came out of those “full family vacation” commercials. Since I came I debated about a thousand times on whether or not to go and talk to her but for some reason I just couldn’t get myself to get up. Though I know I won’t make a fool out of myself but for some reason I’m scared.

If we are destined to meet, we will meet no matter what so I don’t need to go and make a fool out of myself,” was what was going on my mind the whole time. I normally don’t think like that but today for some reason I am.

“Flight 101 will take off in 15 minutes,” they announced, and I got my stuff and went to board the plane.

*****

I hoped you liked chapter two please vote and comment and if you liked it please please please pass it on to everyone you know.

Xx

Nialler_Crazyx