Prologue

The alarm clock went off in Aiden's room. He groaned and started to tap it. It kept on going and Aiden began to get pead off. He shoved it off the table and put the sheets over his head. ''Go to sleep you stupid, dumb, lousy, annoying... ''AIDEN!'' His parents cheered. Aiden screamed and rolled out of bed. He landed on his face strait on the floor.

''Oh, Aiden, My little babys growing up.'' Aiden's mother smiled. Aiden got off the floor. ''Mama, i'm a man now. I know I'm all grown up.'' ''Son,'' Aiden's father said. ''Today is the day.'' Aiden blinked. ''What?'' ''You know, the day you go to college.'' Aiden's eyes widen. ''COLLEGE! WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS WAKE ME UP!? I'M GONNA BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAAAAYYYY!''

''Nonsense.'' Aiden's mother said. ''You'll be ready in no time.'' ''No mom! No. I will not be ready because it is 6:30!''

''Class starts in 9:30,'' Aiden's father said. ''Now get your numb bum up and get going!''

After Aiden got ready he stood outside, waiting for his taxi. His mother sighed and walked towards him. ''Are you sure you want to leave so soon? I mean...'' Aiden hugged her. ''Mom, I'll be fine.'' He said. ''Besides, I'll visit you. I promise.'' His mother had tears in her eyes. ''Oh, my sweet baby. Go fulfill your dream.'' Aiden smiled. ''I will.''

A yellow taxi pulled in, Aiden sighed. ''Well,'' He said. ''Here I go.'' He picked up his bags and got in the back of the car. He waved. ''Goodbye Mom! Goodbye Dad!'' His parents waved at him. ''Goodbye!'' The taxi began to drive away. Aiden's parents held each other and sighed. ''He's growing up.'' His father said. His mother nodded.

Suddenly, Just as the taxi was just a few miles away, Aiden jumped out of the back and landed on his face. Aiden's parents had their eyes wide open. Aiden ran towards his house. ''MOMMY! DADDY! DON'T LET ME LEAVE!'' Aiden's mother gasped. The taxi guy got out and ran after him. Aiden's father picked his son up and carried him to the car. ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'' Aiden screamed. ''MOMMY! DADDY! DON'T LET THE TAXI DUDE TAKE ME AWAY! I DON'T WANNA GROW UP! I WANNA BE A BABY! I WANT MY TEDDY BEAR! I WANT MY CRIB! I WANT MY STORY BOOK! I WANT MY BINKIE! DON'T LET ME GO! AHHHHHHH!''

''Ok, son. Get in there.'' Aiden father tried to push him in there, but Aiden struggled. ''NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aiden's father shoved him in the car and closed the door. ''LOCK IT!'' He screamed at the diver. and so he did. Aiden banged his fists on the window. ''NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!'' He screamed in the car. It began to drive away. ''Oh, my God.'' Aiden's father said with exaustion. Aiden's mother caught up to her husband. ''We love you, honey!'' She called out.

Aiden banged his fists on the back window, still screaming. He screamed and screamed and threw a temper tantrum until his parents were out of sight. ''NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO! NO! NO! MOMMY! DADDY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'' He looked at the driver. ''Please take me home.'' He begged. The driver shook his head. ''Dude, you're going to college. Calm down. it's not the end of the world.'' Aiden blinked, then He whimpered.

So hope you guys liked the first part of story.

AyshaWonderland xoxo
😘😘