Chapter 15: Pinky Promise.

NOTICE: SO SORRY GUYS FOR THE LONG WAIT, BEEN PRETTY BUSY! BUT HERE'S CHAPTER 15! HOPE YOU ENJOY, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK:) THANKS FOR READING!

Chapter 15:  Pinky Promise.

JESSICA’S POV:

After a few moments of thinking all of this , I decided that I should probably stop being anti-social and talk to the people that were standing right in front of me.

I grinned happily to myself and turned to face the eight pairs of curious, crescent golden eyes and a pair of chocolate brown ones. I averted my eyes to the pack that were huddled tightly in the corner of the large sitting area. All of them, even after all of this time seemed so uncomfortable and out of place.

That is, not counting Seth or Jacob, of course. 

I frowned slightly but let out a sigh of defeat as I remembered that werewolves and vampires were mortal enemies and even this closeness was a complete blessing.  

“So Jessica what would you like to do? I assume that you have a few more hours here, and ff you’d like we can show you around.” I was snapped out of my obvious day dreaming by a voice that I was not at all expecting to hear, at least not to me!

“Um yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks Jasper.” I smiled brightly at him, feeling pleasant emotions radiating from him.

“Jazz,” Alice’s bell like voice rang from next to him, “Jess has seen all of Forks, she practically lives here! Plus there isn’t much to see. I’m sure she’d rather go shopping!” Alice squealed causing everyone in the room to chuckle at her outburst. But you can’t expect anything different from her, its Alice!

“Alice, I’m pretty sure that you’re the only one in this family who actually likes shopping.” Bella mumbled to herself but everyone in the room could clear her clearly.

Alice stuck her tongue out at her, “Whatever Bella, you’re a Debby downer anyway.” She puffed out angrily and turned to face me with an excited expression waiting to hear my answer.

I grimaced and looked around, “Um sure.” I muttered trying to sound enthusiastic but probably failing miserably.

“Yay!” she clapped her hands and ran over to give me one of her signature pixie hugs.

“Jessica, you know that you don’t have to listen to her.” Edward’s voice sounded

I looked over to where he stood next to Bella, and I felt my face light up as I realized what it is that I really wanted to do. It only felt appropriate to celebrate this occasion for myself somewhere that I wanted to go, and held a lot of sentimental value.

I smiled an apologetic smile at Alice, “Sorry, but there’s just something that I think that I need to do before I leave here today.”

She nodded understandingly, “That’s fine I have some things that I would like to do as well. “ She smirked at me and gave me one more hug before skipping over to Esme and whispering something into his ear, I didn't really pay attention.

“Well,” I started “I better get going, I’ll try to stop by before I leave_” I was cut off by a vision that I had to shiver away from. “You know what, I guess that I’ll just stop by tomorrow then!” I smiled sweetly trying not to hold back the slight disgust in my voice.

“Oh you don’t have to do that, we can just_” I interrupted Esme

“I'm not trying to be rude, but I really think that I do. I’ll see all of you tomorrow, goodnight!” I mumbled and was just about to head out the door but was stopped by a surprising small hand that was tugging on my jeans.

I crouched down to be leveled with her although she was pretty tall for a two year old!

“Do you promise to come back?” her soft and gentle voice broke my heart into a million little pieces that only she could pick back up.

I smiled at her lovingly, feeling exactly how she was feeling “Of course.”  I answered sweetly, meeting her warm brown eyes as if for the first time.

She grinned at me her cheeks turning a beautiful rose color, causing flashbacks of Bella when she was human to come racing back.

“Pinky promise?” she asked and stuck out her tiny pinky for me to hook my own onto.

I did almost automatically, “Promise.” I felt my own breath catch as I saw a picture of her, Bella, Edward and me in the meadow laughing and smiling. The same meadow that held so much sentimental value to her mother and father that I felt so honored to even be put into the same scene as.

"I would love to, just say my name and I’ll be there.” I responded to her with a part in my voice that I didn’t know that I held within me.

 She smiled widely and ran back to the safety of Jacob's arms.

I straightened up and locked eyes with Edward, without even having to say one word to one another we knew exactly what the other was thinking. He was giving me his gratitude, and I was telling him that it was not necessary, that I was just lucky to be here.

I gave him a reassuring smile and flashed a quick goodbye one to the others but stopped for a split second when I came into contact with Seth’s eyes.

Before I had a chance to drown in them once again, I turned on my heel and ran as fast as I could to the place that seemed more magical then this world itself, Edward and Bella’s meadow.

NOTICE: SORRY, THESE TWO NOTICES ARE REALLY BECOMING A HABIT, SORRY! BUT I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU FEEDBACK ON THE CHAPTERS! THANKS AGAIN, LOVE YOU GUYSJ

“LOVE, LEARN, FORGIVE!”