Chapter 11: Purposeful Accident

Finally getting the chance to close my eyes I quickly found myself drifting into the other world that I was no longer seen as a random, but who I really am.

Chapter 11: Purposeful Accident

My eyes slowly opened as the aroma of Forks filled my senses. I loved the feeling that I got every time that I came here it wasn't like any other place... it was my safe haven.

I couldn't stop the rush of excitement that I got as I skipped up the three wooden steps to the front door of the Cullen's. I gave it a quick little knock and stepped back to await the door to be opened.

They must have been expecting me because before I could blink Alice was at the door with her traditional pixie grin plastered on her brightly lit face.

"Your back!" she squealed, causing me to laugh as she pulled me in for a hug

"I told you I would be!" I answered her with a smile

She gave me a quick one back before grabbing my hand and leading me into the house. As we weaved room through room I examined my surroundings; pictures of everyone in the family, rooms that were brightly lit, it was like a regular household the only difference was that a family of vampires lived there.

I was always so caught up in looking at the fact that they were not humans and, that it was my job to protect them that I didn't even notice how similar they were to a regular family.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked with a tint of worry in her honey like voice, "You look... frustrated."

I hadn't realized that we had come to a complete stop until I looked around me and noticed that we were now in what looked to be her and Jasper's room.

Out of all the rooms in this house this one was one that I had never entered before. I wasn't quite sure why in all my years here, but when Alice and Jasper left when the Volturi came I wasn't expecting it, and I was just as heart broken as the rest of the family.

I swallowed back a huge lump in my throat that had formed and tried a smile," I like your room." I said my eyes scanning the large space

The walls were painted a pretty sea blue that caused a wave of calmness to serge through me. There were three pictures placed on the walls one of the whole family, one of Renesmee, Bella and Edward, and one of Alice and Jasper on their wedding day.

I cocked my head to the side as I studied the picture of the two of them on their wedding day, both smiling and happy as ever. Alice, wearing a stunning white gown that covered most of her arms and had beautifully carved V-neck neck, flowed elegantly straight down to the floor. Jasper looked as handsome as ever in his white tailored suit and black bow tie. His smile larger then I have ever seen it before. They were both so perfect for each other that it was beyond belief.

My eyes landed on the pristine white and blue bed that was laid out in front of me. It reminded me of something hat you would see in a magazine. It was almost too perfect. But then again, it was Alice we were talking about here.

"We just redecorated!" Alice piped in breaking me from my daydreaming, "I wanted to bring a calm and sweet environment to the room. It used to be a bright yellow ut I figured that it needed to be toned down a notch_" She continued ranting on about the importance of room colors and what it does to the amount of light that comes in.

I just smiled and nodded, not wanting to listen but also not wanting to seem rude for not paying attention.

"Alice," Edwards velvet voice was heard from the doorway, "Stop forcing Jessica into listening about painting. I'm afraid it's only you who cares about that kind of stuff." Edward said to her as Alice pouted and stuck her tongue out at him.