Chapter 8: Always

I finally felt like someone was protecting me.

**********

Chapter 8: Always

"It's getting late, I better head back." I whispered

The last hour consisted of Seth and I just sitting and talking about ourselves. He told me things like where he went to school, and when he turned into a werewolf. Of course, I already knew all of this but it felt good to have someone share the information instead of me just knowing it.

I shared little to no information about myself. I felt bad that I could not open up to him as much as he had to me, but I couldn't let my gaurd down. The rational part of me just wouldn't allow it.

I stood up to leave but Seth grabbed my hand before I could turn the other dirction. The feeling that I got when his skin came into contact with my own was unexplainable. It felt like a tingley sinsation, almost like fireowrks exploding under my slightly tanned skin.

"When will I see you again?" he asked me, his deep brown, almost black eyes sparkeling like millions of diamonds.

I smiled at him, "I'm always around."

He chuckled at that, and looked up towards the morbid dark sky, "I mean face to face."

I thought about that for a moment. "I'll probably be at the Cullens around 12 tomorrow. II owe them more of an explanation." I mumbled the ending to myself, "I'll see you there?" I questioned

He nodded excidedly, "I'll be there."

I gave one more quick smile before turning back towards the direction of the Cullens house and running full speed.

I reached the steps in a matter of seconds, but before I could knock on the door Alice's pixie shape appeared with a worried look on her perfect face.

"Where have you been?" she exclaimed, "We have been looking for you for over an hour now!"

My eyes widened a bit out of shock. They were looking for me? Why? They hardly even know me. The only thing that they really know about me is that I have been stalking them for over two years now.

"Um sorry that you were worried, but I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." I promised her with a quick shy grin. The one good lesson that I have learned from my mom is that sarcasm is always the way to go when you want to mask emotions.

"Well come in!" she grabbed my hand and led me inside the abnormally large house before I had a chance to answer.

When we entered the living room I visably relaxed. My eyes happily glanced around the room at the sight that lay in front of me. Everyone was just sitting around, either watching T.V. or sitting with their mates.

I coughed out a nervous, "Hi."

Before I could blink I was being passed in a circle of hugs.

"We were so worried about you!" Esme gasped, "Never do that to us again. Do you hear me?" she solded

I flinched at her words, she sounded so much like a mother. Like my mother, or at least like my mom before dad joined the army.

"I'm sorry." I stuttered, "I just needed some space. It may look like the Volturi don't scare me, but believe me they do." I said gluing to the carpeted ground below me.

"It's alright sweetheart." she cooed, "We understand."

I sighed, "Well, its getting late. I better get going before people start to notice my absense." I yawned a little, "Plus. I could use a nap."

"Will we see you again?" Bella asked worried

I smiled at her, my eyes landing on where she sat with Edward, carefully planted on his lap. "Don't worry." I stopped for a beat "I'll always be here, and trust me soon enough you won't want me here." I finished with a frown

"That's not true!" Emmett's booming voice echoed through the house, "I already like you, Jessy!" he smiled one of his huge grin's

I stammered back a little, "No one's called me Jessy since my brother_" I stopped, scolding myself for my big mouth

"You can tell us Jessica." Edward's voice glided it's way towards my ears

I shook my head, "It dosen't matter. Forget I even mentioned it."

"Sorry." Emmett muttered, looking down in shame. I almost laughed at how similar he looked to a little kid who was caught stealing a cookie from a cookie jar before dinner.

I grinned a reasuring smile, "It's ok."

I turned to concentrate, but was distracted by a distant howl.

I smiled once more before closing my eyes, and once again feeling the familliar breeze form around me, and before I knew it I was back at school sitting at my desk thinking about the events that today in my beautiful other world brought.

******************

NOTICE: THANKS YOU GUYS FOR READING! I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT, BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER, AND PUT A BIT MORE EXPLANATION INTO HOW JESSICA'S WORLD WORKS.

VOTE, COMMENT, FANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S-STAY GOLD;)