Chapter 14: Package Deal

NOTICE: Sorry guys I know its been a really long time since I last updated! I've been really busy... but here's a new chapter hope you all enjoy it! Thanks for reading:)

Chapter 14:

JESSICA'S POV: Package Deal

I quickly looked away from his hypnotizing eyes and towards the floor. What the hell was that, Jess? I screamed to myself in my head.

I must have been pretty deep in thought because I suddenly heard an annoying sound coming from directly in front of me. What was that? Snapping?

"Jess!" Seth screamed into my face, causing me to jump a little, "Are you ok?" he asked worried

I could feel his strong hands holding my shoulders, I could feel the unatural warmth radiating from them as he shook my shoulders trying to get a response out of me.

I shook my head a little, "Yeah, sorry." I mumbled, half comprehending what was going on around me.

"Good, I was just checking." he shrugged with a thoughtful grin

I smiled back slightly, "Thanks, so..." I trailed off looking around the room anxiously

"So..." Emmett boomed loudly, "Wanna teach me how to fight?" he exclaimed excidedly, causing me to smirk at his eagerness.

"Sorry. You won't be seeing me fight unless it is absolutely neccessary." I replied, and turned to walk towards the couch

"Why?" he asked confused.

I rolled my eyes and cocked my head to the side, " When your hunting do you go for the best or the worst scent that you can catch?" I asked politly, trying to relate it to something that he would understand.

"Ugh, the best, of course." Emmett replied, looking as if he was trying to get what the hell I was carrying on about.

"Ah." I heard Carlisle mutter to himself, I looked to see that he was already starring at me, smiling proudly.

He laughed quietly to himself for a second before explaining, "I believe what Jessica is trying to say is that she dosen't wish to get herself into unnecessary conflicts, even if it just joking around, " he stopped for a second to contemplate what he had just spoken, "Of course, who am I to be explaining for Jessica, please." he smiled his usual patriarchal smile at me and directed his attention towards what it was that I had to say.

I just shook my head vigorously " No, no you explained everything perfectly." I grinned widely at him content that someone else understood my weird and complex knowledge.

He smiled back, and seemed as if he was going to say something back, before Emmett's voice interuppted him, "Wait... Damn! does that mean that we won't be able to see you totally kick Jasper's ass in a fight?" he whined

"Emmett!" Bella hissed, "Your two year old niece is standing right next to you!" she spoke this all so quickly that Renesmee or any of the pack probably didn't even think she spoke.

"Calm down, love." Edward whispered to her and rubbed her arms from behind her lovingly, she instantly relaxed.

I smiled sweetly at the scene in front of me. How could someone not love them? They were just both so perfect for one another.

"Whatever Bella," Emmett dismissed her complaints with a simple wave of his hand, and turned away from her and walked to sit next to Rosalie who quickly scooted comfortably onto his lap.

I laughed breathlessly, "What have I gotten myself into?" I looked out to the window to see that it was now raining. The droplets of rain fell hard onto the windows, as if demanding entrance.

Even from inside the house I could smell the thick woodsy smell that accomponied the location. Although I love the sun, for some odd reason the rain, clouds, and huge trees here greatly comforted me. Just the look of them were like my own personal lullaby.

Here, I didn't have to worry about fitting in, about being the person that everybody expects me to be, the only thing that I had to focus on was being myself. It was as simple as that, no strings attached.

Yeah, there is the fact that vampires and werewolves are stalking the woods outside day and night. But hey, this is Forks! Unlimited danger comes with the scene, its a package deal, and I'm pretty sure that this package is worth slowly tearing the wrapping paper from, instead of just ripping it off.

NOTICE (AGAIN) : SORRY FOR ANOTHER NOTICE! BUT I WAS REALLY EXCIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER IT MADE ME FEEL REALLY EXCITED TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK BECAUSE YOUR OPINIONS ARE REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME! LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING:)

"LIFE'S LIKE A FORTUNE COOKIE, SO CRACK IT!" :)