Chapter 8

Hey everyone! Again I apologize if I have been killing you with the long waits, but hey here's chapter 8!! Yay :D

************************************************************************************************************

Either way I went now I was lying. Lying to Shawn, lying to Jorel, and lying to myself. I couldn't just randomly say oh I don't want you anymore, to Jorel or I am in love with you after all, to Shawn. I just need to wait and think things out before doing anything at all with either of them.

I'm knocked back to reality by Jorel placing his hand to my cheek. I glance at him noting the slightly worried expression.

"You alright?"

I just nodded and gave a fake smile. He begins to say something when when suddenly we hear a girl screaming, "What are you doing Shane?!"

"Aalayah I'm sorry!! I wasn't thinking straight, I swear!" I hear Shane shout in the distance.

Oh, well I guess Aalayah found out that Shane was doing. I rush off to find her calling back to Jorel as I ran, "Sorry, there's something wrong with my best friend I'll be back!"

Running towards the large crowd of people Shawn runs up next to me asking, "What happened?"

I shook my head, 'I don't know."

"Hm, I'll find Shane and you find Aalayah deal?"

I nodded, "Right."

At that we ran off in different directions. I spot Aalayah running towards Alesana's bus, tears rapidly streaming down her face. I take off after her and I catch up to her when we are inside. She throws herself to the couch and begins to sob. I sit down next to her, gently hugging her a bit till she quieted down.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly.

She toke a deep breath before responding, her voice sounding weak, "Shane was taking shiver shots and then he... then he... he leaned up and kissed the girl that was doing it."

I lowered my head and frowned, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"But that's not it. Because he told me that he liked me just the other day and now... he did that. He's such a fucking liar." She muttered bitterly. 

"Well, we could back at him. We could hook you up with some guy and make him so jealous he wouldn't know what to do with himself. Then he'd beg you to forgive him."

"No Ashley, I can't do that. I can't lie to him. It just sucks because you know how long I've liked him, actually I love him now. I can't do what your doing."

That made me pause, "What do you mean?"

"I'm saying I don't want to make him think that I don't care anymore, if he decides to apologize and he means it I'll forgive him. I'm not going to hurt myself, like you are. Ashley I know, hell everyone, but Shawn knows how much you love him. You can't hide that kind of thing from other people; how your hiding it from him I don't know, but I'm sure that somewhere in him he feels the same and all your doing is hurting the both of you. And don't act like I don't know about you and Jorel's lie. You don't think Shawn asked me about that?"

"H-he did?" I stuttered with wide unblinking eyes. 

She rolled her eyes saying, "Of course he did."

I grip her shoulder and said in a low voice, "Lea, he told me the other day that he loved me."

"What?! Then what the fuck are you doing right now?!" She yells as she grabs my shoulders and shakes me.