Chapter 17

Wow guys I've had so many wishy washy feelings about this chapter, but hey I pulled through and here it is! Warning RATED R, just to give you a hint ;) Have fun!

***********************************************************************************************

"Good morning my sweet love." Shawn whispers in my ear, stirring me from my sleep and he rolls over till he's laying on top of me. This somewhat reminded me of the time he had tickled me on the bus to the point we ended up in this position; the first time he asked me if I loved him. That memory made me smile.

"I love you." I murmur sleepily and that makes Shawn smile as well before he lightly presses his lips to mine.

"I love you too." He whispers staring down at me from underneath his black fringe. I reached up, moving the hair out of his eyes, as he said, "We should probably head back to the house."

I nodded and Shawn got up, then pulled me to my feet. We slowly made our way back to his car, dusting the sand off of each other. When we got to the house I saw that Shane's car was here. Shawn and I stepped out making our way to the house, but before I could get the door open Shawn yanks me back and pushes me against the brick wall.

"What are you doing?" I asking laughing softly.

"Getting a actual kiss before we go inside." He tells me with a smirk. He grabs my face pulling me to him in a deep kiss and I reached up, tangling my fingers in his hair. He slid his hands down to my waist, pressing me against him.

Out of nowhere the front door opens and I hear Aalayah's voice screaming, "They did it! They're finally together! Shane come look!'

At the sound of her voice Shawn backed off from me, letting go of only my mouth. Aalayah ran off to find Shane, while Shawn and I just stood there laughing.

"I think she's a bit too happy about this." I say grinning as I intertwined my fingers through his.

"Yea, but I am too." He murmurs, before bringing my hand up to his lips then letting go, putting his arm around my waist as Shane and Aalayah finally step outside.   

"Explain!" Aalayah exclaimed, a excited gleam in her eye.

I chuckled and teased, "Shawn finally admitted that he loves me."

Shawn rolled his eyes and responded, "Well if you want to put it that way."

"That's fantastic!" She shouted jumping at us and wrapping her arms around the both of us.

"Congrats you guys." Shane grinned before joining the hug.

I couldn't remove the stupid grin from my face, things are finally starting to go into the right direction.

                                                                               ***

We were supposed to be going out with Shane and Aalayah for the evening, but instead of getting ready I decided to take a nap for three hours. To be honest I really didn't want to go, I just wanted to spend time with Shawn, all by ourselves again.

Suddenly I hear Aalayah's voice, muffled through the door ask, "Hey would you mind waking up Ashley? She needs to be getting ready."

Then I heard Shawn reply, "Okay, no problem."

I heard the sound of my door creaking open and I quickly shut my eyes, faking sleep.

"Princess, its time to wake up." He called softly and I couldn't stop a tiny smile from grazing my lips. Then I felt him place a hand on my cheek, "My love?"