Love In The Moonlight (Chapter 19)

19.

"Wake up, Kalee."

"Huh? What?" Kalee sat up, noticing she was still in the car.

"We are back at your apartment," Connor leaned over to her and kissed her softly. "I'll get Ali, you go ahead inside."

Kalee rubbed the sleep from her eyes and yawned, suddenly she was racked with pain, "Owwww", she whined as she grasped at her throat.

"You okay?" Connor already had Ali in his arms, he had a worried look plastered on his face.

"My throat hurts."

"I know, you already have bruising showing up, I will demand her pay further for harming you, it was an unfair fight between you and her." Connor held his hand out to help her out of the car. "Come on, lets get her inside, I think she's ready for bed." Ali looked at her mother rubbing her eyes tiredly and yawned, causing Kalee to smile.

"Let's go."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kalee helped Connor change Ali's diaper and get her dressed for bed, she sang Ali a country song quietly as she watched her eyes grow heavy with sleep.

After the door was securely shut behind them, Connor turned to pull Kalee to him, "Let me get a good look at your neck." He softly ran his fingertips over the purple bruises, then bent over and kissed them softly. "I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner to stop her."

"It's okay, I had it coming I guess. Should of known better than tease that stupid dog." She snickered at her own joke.

"It's not your fault, love. By the way, if you don't want to go through with it tonight I won't force you."

"Connor, I want it. If it means your mine, then I'll do it. Why do you keep acting that way?" She threw him a curious glance.

"I just don't want you to regret it later, and I know you weren't ready to have more children yet." Connor's voice trailed off as he looked away.

"Connor, I love you, your right, I wasn't ready to have more babies, but if I had to have them then I wouldn't want it with anyone else but you. I have never seen anyone act the way you have been with Ali, other than my own brother. I know she's confused about who her daddy is, and I would love for you to be her daddy." He smiled and cupped her cheeks softly in his hands and kissed her passionately.

"I love you, Kalee. And I promise when I claim you tonight, it won't hurt. It will be one of the most pleasurable things you have ever felt." He gave her a seductive smile.

"Oh yeah?"

"Baby, you have NO CLUE."

Connor picked her up, wrapping her legs around his hips, and lightly kissing her neck, "You ready?"

Kalee's breathe hitched and she whispered, "Yes." Connor blindly walked into the master bed room, his knees bumped into the foot of the bed causing them both to fall on the bed in a tangle of legs and arms. Kalee twined her fingers threw his hair as her kisses became deep and full of hunger, Connor's fingers started fumbling to unbutton her shirt. Once it was fully unbuttoned he pulled it off her revealing her royal blue lace bra, he could make out her nipples easily threw the thin fabric, he bent his head down and kissed her nipple softly running his tongue over the fabric, the subtle touch of his tongue caused her nipples to instantly pucker up and become flush. A moan escaped from Kalee's mouth, Connor reached around her removing her bra releasing ample breasts from the contraction.

"Beautiful." Connor looked up at Kalee his eyes were full of lust and love, he started kissing her breasts trailing down her tummy to just above her pants, and he unbuttoned her pants swiftly and pushed them down until they pooled up at the end of the bed. Kalee watched him curiously as he trailed kisses from her knees up her thighs, Connor kissed lighty over her panties kissing over her most sensitive flesh, her back arched and she moaned softly. He hooked his fingers on both sides of her panties and swiftly removed them, he hitched her legs up so he could look at all over her, and started planting kisses on her upper thigh once more moving even more slowly to the promise land, the anticipation was killing Kalee, she reached down and tried to guide the back of his head but he resisted her pleads.

"Connor, your killing me!"

He chuckled, "I know, but I can see how wet you are." Connor flicked his tongue over the soft folds, he then slipped a finger in slowly rubbing her insides sending chills throughout her body. Connor suddenly moved up looking Kalee in her eyes, "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

Kalee pushed him away so he fell back on his back, she rushed to remove his shirt, kissing his chest all over as she revealed his scultped tummy moving further down to the top of his pants. He stopped her and removed his pants and boxers in one movement, his manhood bounced out of his boxers. Kalee moved closer to him grabbing his shaft in her hands stroking it lightly with her hands, she bent down and kissed the tip of it flicking her tongue out at it lightly, Connor moaned deeply. He gripped her by her shoulders pulling her up, "Not now, I need to be in you." He twisted so he was between her legs once more. Connor's shaft was at her entrance teasing her clitoris slightly causing her to squirm further down to his manhood, he pushed in slowly, filling every bit of her with himself. He began kissing her neck softly as he pumped in and out of her, she moaned softly with every thrust he took. The pressure between their two bodies was increasing, as they were reaching their climax, Connor ran his lips to the round part of her shoulder, as he reached closer to climaxing he grazed his teeth over her soft flesh. Then as sudden as the climax came he clamped his teeth down on her shoulder causing Kalee to have her own mind shattering orgasm. Connor's body went limp against her's, his breathing was heavy as he pulled away from her shoulder, he watched blood slowly trickle from the wound. "I'm sorry."

"Why?" Kalee was still trying to get her breathing under control.

"For causing you to get blood on your sheets."

Kalee glanced at her shoulder and smiled, "It's okay. And your right that was quite pleasurable, I don't think I've ever felt something like that before." She smiled happily, "I love you, Connor."

"I love you too." He pulled her close to him, causing her to snuggle up against his chest. "So I guess I need to find a new home for us."

"What?" Kalee looked up shocked.

"We are going to need more room, soon."

"How much more room?"

"A lot!" Connor chuckled at her surprise. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll take care of everything."

"No, I want to help too."

"But you are, you gave me one daughter and going to bless me with more children." Connor kissed the top of head. "Sleep, darling, we have to go back to my parent's house in the morning, then go house hunting."

Kalee sighed heavily but soon fell asleep wrapped in Connor's safe arms.

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I know this was a shorter chapter. Sorry! I wanted to get that out of the way. If ya'll could give me some idea's, should Lauren throw another fit or try to inflict pain or whatever to Kalee again? I am alway open for idea's! Please everyone take a few seconds out of your day and VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'm not going to give ya'll a limit to how many I want before posting, otherwise I dont think I would get anymore chapters up!!!! Please vote for chapter PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!! And Comment I love getting them... everytime my phone *bings* to alert me of email, I get so excited!!! Thank you to all the fans, new and old!!! I LUV YA'LL!!!

Stacy