Love In The Moonlight (Chapter 10)

10.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote and comment for me. I love to hear ideas, thoughts, concerns and issues.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Once Kalee got home she had brought the flowers inside, leaving them on the counter, then made her way to get Ali from Jake's house. She scooped her up and told Madison good night, and walked back to her apartment to put Ali in her crib for the night. Kalee turned to go in the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine to calm her nerves, she never was much of a drinker but when she had really bad days she had a glass to calm herself down. After putting the wine away, she looked at her new vase of flowers, she wanted to call Connor and tell him all is forgiven but she wasn't so sure things could actually work that way. Kalee couldn't deny that she still wanted to know what was going on, she wanted to continue to see him, spend time with him and see where it could go.

Kalee finally stopped fighting herself and picked up her cell phone to call Connor. He answered right away, apologizing numerous times, and Kalee allowed him to come over so they could talk. Once she hung up the phone she decided to take a quick shower to wash off the smoke and beer smell that lingered in her hair. Taking hot showers always seemed to relax Kalee even more so than the wine, as if it was washing away all the bad going on at the time, leaving her with a clean slate to push through her hard times! Finishing her shower, Kalee toweled off putting on her favorite pair of lace panties- they made her feel sexy, a black wife beater and short pj shorts, then she grabbed up the tube of cherry blossom body cream and applied it to her arms and legs.

Finishing up, Kalee heard a quiet tap at the front door, she tip toed passed the Ali's closed door then opened the front door to see Connor standing in front of her. 'Oh God he looks so good. Why are his eyes so red? Has he been crying?'

"Hey Kalee." Connor's sweet voice snapped her back to reality.

"Hey, Come on in, its chilly out there" She moved out of the way to give him room to come inside, the breeze caused her skin to get goose flesh and make her shiver. She wrapped her arms around herself and followed Connor to the living room and sat down across from him on the couch.

"Thank you for allowing me come over. I really...."

Kalee held up her hand to him to stop him, "Please don't tell me your sorry anymore, just tell me what I want to know, Connor. Are you the Alpha or in line for Alpha?"

Connor sat facing Kalee with his hand clasped in front of him, he was kneading them nervously, "I'm in line for it, right now I'm the Omega. My father is Alpha of our pack."

"If we continue this.... relationship, will I have to join your pack?" Kalee sipped her wine trying to calm her heart rate down, it wasn't doing any good, her heart was pounding out so hard she wouldn't of been surprised that Connor heard.

"Well that's a heavy question with a rather lengthy answer." Sighing Connor spoke softly looking up into Kalee's eyes, "I told my father about your family, and my intentions with you. I asked him if you were willing to, if you would be accepted as a member of the pack, he agreed until.... until I told him about Ali."

Kalee jumped up, spilling wine down the front of her shirt, "Damn..." She decided to forget about the wine dripping down between her breasts, "I'm sorry, Connor, but I won't do anything that doesn't include Ali, she is my life."

Connor reached in his pocket and pulled out a tissue and passed it over Kalee, "I'm would never ask you do anything like that, Kalee. So either he accepts us with Ali or I'll leave the pack, making me a rogue. I'll do what ever it takes to make you happy." Kalee's head popped up from cleaning her chest, her face was full of shock, she couldn't believe what he just said, he would do whatever it took to make her happy. Kalee couldn't understand how either of them were okay with making so many extreme life choices after a few days, but for some reason it felt like it needed to be done.