My Prince Charming with an Afro.

Start from the beginning

'cause if I got you,

I don't need money,

I don't need cars,

Girl, you're my all.

And..

[Chorus]

With you [x5]

Oh..

With you [x5]

Yeah Heh..

[Bridge 2]

And I..

Will never try to deny,

that you're my whole life,

'cause if you ever let me go,

I would die..

So I won't front,

I don't need another woman,

I just need your all and nothing,

'cause if I got that,

Then I'll be straight

Baby, you're the best part of my day

I need you boo,

I gotta see you boo

And there're hearts all over the world tonight,

Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2]

Woo Oh.. Yeah

They need it boo,

They gotta see their boo,

Said the hearts all over the world tonight,

Hearts all over the world tonight [x2]

With you {x5}

Princeton stop playing. He grabbed two roses. They were Red and white. "Will you be my Valentines." He said. I blushed. "Ofcourse I will." I said. Princeton smiled and stood up. He just made the connection with me come back. I started crying. Prince eyes wet wide. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "No I'm happy." I said. I jumped in Princeton's arms. I planted a sweet soft kiss on his lips. Princeton kissed back.

Princeton is my Prince Charming. Prince smiled at me. "What?" I asked. Princeton caressed my cheek. "Your beautiful." He said. I blushed. "Thankyou." I said. Princeton and I sat in two chairs. I held his hand. Prince kissed me on the forehead. "Its getting late." I said. Prince nodded. "I'll take you out to eat then we can go to your house." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Why my house." I said.

"Okay then we'll go to my Hotel room.Better." He said. I smiled. "Yep!" I said. Me and Princeton went to a french restraunt. I ate Chiken Laqiue. Princeton had Pasta. I tried to pay. "No I got it." Pirnce said. I shook my head. "No I got it." I said. Prince grabbed the ticket and put his money in it. He smiled/ "To late." He said.

I pouted. "Whatever." I said. We got up and left. Prince drove to his Hotel room. I walked in the room.. The room was already clean. I sat on the bed. Princeton sat by me. "Um what now." I said. Prince shrugged. "I don't know." He said. I bit on my lip.

Prince broke the ice,by kissing me. I kissed back. I layed on the bed. Princeton got on top. I ran my hand through his hair. Prince smiled in the kiss and kissed me harder. I moaned and explored his mouth with my tongue. Prince did the same.

We pulled away out of breath. "Do you want to stop." Princeton asked. I shook my head and kissed him. Prince pulled me on top of him and rubbed me under my shirt. Wow this felt so right but os so wrong. I kissed harder. I let him go all the way to my bra until The images of him and all theose girls hearts he broken. The a picture of me pop in my head.

A picture of me crying. My heart being broken. I pulled away. "Prince..." I trailed off. Prince pulled his hands back fast. "Sorry. Got carried away." He said. I sat by Prince. He stared at the cover. I layed my head on his shoulder. "I love you (Your name)." He said. I Smiled. But on the inside do he really love me? "I love you too." I said. I layed my head on Princeton's chest and dazed off.......

I woked up from the sun. I sat up. "Princeton" I looked around and saw Prince not there. The door opened from the bathroom. Prince came out with a towel on. When he saw I was woke,his face went to worried. "You okay Princess." He said. I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. I stood up and walked to him.

"I was just worried about you." I said. Prince smiled. "I'm fine." He said. I smiled. "Okay but I need to shower." I said. Prince pulled out some clothes. "There you go just foryou." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Where did you get these from?" I asked. Prince smiled. "I went to Holister and bought them for you." He said. I frowned. "Prince you didn't have to." I said. He knew I hated it when People buy me things.

Prince rolled his eyes. "Just take them.Please." He said. I pouted. "No." I said. Prince pushed me in the wall softly. "Your telling Papi now." He said. I nodded. "Yep." I said. Prince licked his lips and kissed me. I kissed back. Princeton picked me up and layed me on the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I'm surprise the Towel hasn't fell yet. I pulled him closer. Prince pulled away. "Will you please,please wear those clothes." He said. I sighed "Fine." I got up and walked in the bathroom with my Clothes in my hand.

(Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44048918)

I left the hotel with Princeton. He pulled up at my house. I looked up at him. Princeton leaned to me. "Goodbye Princess.I love you." He said. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back. I got out the car and walked inside finding Zoe crying.

I ran to her. "Zoe whats wrong?" I asked. Zoe looked at me. "I'm Pregnat and its Liltwist baby." Zoe said. I gasped.........