eleven

Brooke's POV

We pull into the animal clinic, and I immediately jump out of the car and run to help Derek out. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I help him inside. Stiles opens the garage door and we all pile in. Derek then pulls out a huge electronic blade, giving it to stiles.

"What is this for?" He holds it up.

"My last resort. If Scott doesn't come back, you're cutting my arm off" Derek begins tying a blue elastic band arose he his shoulder.

Stiles turns the blade on, freaking out when it makes a loud noise.

"What if you bleed to death?" I ask him.

"It'll heal if it works" he finishes tying the band on.

"Ugh, look. I don't know if I can do this." Stiles looks sick.

"Why not?" Derek asks angrily.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!" Stiles voice cracks

Derek slams his arm on the table, "You faint at the sight of blood?"

"No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm. Why can't Brooke do it?" He starts to hand me the blade.

"Brooke's going to hold me down. How bout this, you cut off my arm, or I cut off your head." Derek is getting very aggravated.

"Okay I'm so not buying your insults-" stiles is cut off by Derek grabbing his shirt and pulling him over the table.

"Oh my god okay. Bought. Sold. Totally I'll do it" stiles mutters, making me smirk.

Derek begins gagging, making me run to his side.

"Derek what's happening?" I ask him, placing my hand on his back. That's when he throws up black blood, and I shut my eyes tightly. We are going to have to cut off his arm.

"Holy god, what is that?" Stiles narrows his eyes.

"My body-- trying to heal itself." Derek is hunched over.

"Well it's not doing a very good job at it" stiles is about to puke.

Derek looks up at stiles, telling him it's gotta be now. I let out a deep breath, placing my hands on Derek's body. I place them where if he tries to jump at stiles, I can hold him back. Stiles picks up the blade, freaking out. He turns the blade on, and that's when we hear a voice from down the hall.

"Scott?" I shout, seeing the brown eyed boy run into the room.

"What are you doing?" He stares at the blade in Derek's arm.

Stiles takes deep breaths, "oh you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares"

Scott pulls a bullet out of his pocket and quickly hands it to Derek. Derek holds it in the air, and I can see him shaking.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Stiles asks.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna.." Derek begins to fall over.

"Derek no!" I run to his side, catching him as he falls. I fall with him but I prevented him from hitting his head.

Stiles runs to my aid and we immediately start trying to wake Derek. I shake him, trying to hold back my emotions.

"Come on Derek, wake up. Scott what are we gonna do?" Stiles yells.

"I don't know. I can't reach it" Scott reaches for the bullet that fell inside the drain.