four

Brooke's POV

"So basically he made a claw mark on my chair" Stiles explained to me as he drove my to Lydia's "big party". Scott barged into Stiles's room last night and got angry. When Scott punched the computer chair, it left claw marks.

"Really?" I widen my eyes, acting surprised.

"Yea. It was crazy awesome. Like, scary,crazy,awesome but still crazy awesome" He rambles

I chuckle as we pull up to a house with hundreds of cars.

"Man. You weren't kidding when you said she was popular." I laugh.

"Lydia is the queen of parties." We hop out of the car,walking up to the door.

Stiles opened the front door to be met with very loud music and a lot of people.

"Do you think Scott's here yet?" I yell over the music.

"Not a clue. Maybe we should look for him." He shouts back.

"Good idea!"

I searched frantically for Scott, knowing he won't be able to control himself for much longer. Tonight will be his first full moon. Then, I remember I'm a werewolf, and sniff the air discretely so I don't look like an idiot. I walk to the stairs and see Scott, who isn't looking so good.

"Scott?" I run up to him.

"Brooke. I can't-" he clinches his fists.

"It's ok! follow me" I grab his wrist, and begin pushing past people to get out of the house. Scott is panting behind me, and I know I need to get him out quickly.

Soon, we are out the door and running down the street and towards his house.
~~

As soon as we got to Scott's, I sent a text to Derek telling him what happened. He told me he'd help, but didn't say how.

Scott is in his bathroom. He refused to let me in because he didn't want me getting hurt.

"Brooke, please leave. I don't want to hurt you" He breathes heavily.

"It's ok,I'm not leaving you!" I sit with my back against the door.

I hear him grunting and panting, and know he's turning.

"Scott?" I stand up quickly and knock on the door.

At no answer, I force the door open. I am met with an empty room.

I roll my eyes, glancing at the open window.

"Great" I sigh, jumping out the window and running down the street to find Scott.

~~

I turn a sharp corner, being met with the front of a speeding car. I cover my face and scream as the car halts to a stop just inches before hitting me.

I take a deep breath and open my eyes, seeing the light blue jeep.

"Stiles?" I raise my eyebrows, watching his eyes widen.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" He speaks quickly, getting out of the car and running to my side. He begins inspecting my arms for any signs of damage. I pull them out of his grasp.

"I'm fine, but we need to find Scott. I took him home but he turned and ran away" I announce, making him groan.

"We have bigger issues than Scott running away" Stiles waves his arms around.