seven

Brooke's POV

  "There. Stand. What do you two thing you're doing?" Stiles dad questions us.

"We're just trying to help" Stiles answers honestly

"Okay. Well how bout you help me understand how you came across this" Sheriffs eyes wonder from me to Stiles.

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler" Stiles tells him as I mentally face palm.

"Which he dropped when?" Sheriff tries to get all the information.

"The other night" Stiles look at me for help.

    "The other night when you were out her looking for the first half of the body?" His father narrows his eyes.

Stiles look to me as I shake my head. "Yes" He tells his dad.

"The night you told me you were alone and Scott was at home?" Sheriff Stillinski nods.

  "Yes. No. Oh crap" Stiles finally realizes what his father was doing.

"So you lied to me" Sheriff looks at stiles.

"That depends on how you define lying"

"Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?" I was ready for his sarcastic remark.

  "Mm, reclining in a horizontal position?" Stiles places his arm in the air sideways.

"Take your friend and get out of here" Sheriff turns away.

  "Absolutely" He grabs my arm as I give one last look at the car Derek is in. Stiles then pulls me away, off in the direction he parked.
~~

"I can't find anything about wolfs and being used for burial" Scott tells stiles as he sits in the front seat of the blue jeep. I'm stuck in the back.

  I can feel my breathing getting heavier, but I try to hold in a cough. My bet is that the idiot driving brought some of the wolfsbane with him.

"Just keep looking. Maybe it's a ritual or something, like maybe they bury you as a wolf. Or maybe it's a special skill, you know? Like something you have to learn" Stiles throws ideas out.

"I'll put it on my to do list. Right underneath figuring out how I'm gonna play this game" Scott worries.

I let out a small cough, making stiles look at me from the review mirror.

"I wonder if it's different for girl werewolves?" Him looking at me realizes.

   "Okay! Stop" Scott shouts, making me cough again.

"Stop what?" Stiles look over at his best friend.

   "Stop saying werewolves. Stop enjoying this so much!" Scott starts breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?" I ask Scott, my breathing getting heavy as well. I try not to show it.

"No! I'm so far from being ok." Scott continues shouting.