Chapter Four: Jealousy Sparks

-Danielle's P.O.V-

*a week after the Nando's meet up with the boys*

This week has got to be the happiest I've ever been! I mean seriously, everything has been going perfect. I know there's no such thing, but to me it was. Well not for me, but for all of us. Lou and Amber, Lana and Niall, Sidra and Liam, Kendal and Harry. And Zayn and I. It's like the old times again, just the ten of us having fun not having a care in the world. I wanted this to last forever. The only thing standing in our way, was the five bitches. Britney, Emily, Stephanie, Lesley and Claire. But if they know what's good for their health, they wouldn't dare stand in our way. I'm finally going to take a stand, and they will not touch me anymore.

I'm tired of them tricking the boys. The boys don't deserve them, they deserve much better. The deserve girls who will actually return their love, who won't use them for their fame and fortune. They deserve us. Kendal, Amber, Lana, Sidra and I. They deserve us and our love. We have loved them forever, and we will make them reliaze that. They deserve the best and nothing less. Enough Said.

Well gosh, I'm getting ready to meet up with them again. This time there will not be any distractions or bitchy girlfriends. Just the ten of us. We are all meeting up at a super posh Malibu beach house. I'm so damn excited, I can't wait to see all of them again... especially ZAYN! 

I knew I had to look good, I mean come on. When I like a guy, I go to the max! I have to look HOT, even though I'm not. I at least I had to try. So I decided to wear a really preety floral print beach mini dress, with my pink bikini under it, black five inch wedges, and my usual Ray Bans eyeglasses. My hair used to be long, but I got bored. So this week I booked an appointment in the Salon, so I cut my hair medium legnth, and I dyed all of my hair cheasnut brown, and added blonde highlights. I still kept my layers. I'm lovin' my new hair! I couldn't wait for all of them to see it!

I picked up my phone when my mum yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"DANIELLE! I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU!"

I wondered what the suprise was. Hmm...

"Coming mum!" I answered back loudly.

I got out of my room and went down the stairs.

"Danielle, you remember Ryan? Your childhood best friend right?" My mum asked.

"Of course I do mum! Why do you ask?" I was confused.

"Well, he's here in the living room!" My mom ushered me into the living room and I came face to face with Ryan. My mum then laughed and left the two of us alone.

I stood there doumfounded staring at my best friend that I haven't seen for years. Ryan looked so different, so manly, all his baby features were long gone. Damn, this guy must work out because he is ripped! His six pack was visible through the thin material of his t-shirt. His shiny blonde hair, his sapphire blue eyes, and his amazing smile. He looked might I say, damn HOT! But he was still incomperable to Zayn. Zayn was just amazing, his chocolate brown eyes that would make me melt, his cute smile, his friggin hot sexy six pack, his mesmorizing voice, everything about him made me crazy!

"Dani! Earth to Dani!" Ryan yelled trying to get my attention and waving his hands into my face. Opps, I was to busy daydreaming about Zayn. ;D

I finally snapped back into reality "RYAN!" I jumped into his arms.

He caught me an wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around a few times. We did that for a good five minutes. When we finally stopped, I was still in his arms and we made our way to the couch. Him carrying me bridal style. We both plopped unto the couch and bursted out laughing.