Chapter Thirteen

so...my computer died and I lost everything I had wrote on this :-( I have a new computer, but I am sad that all of the work I had is now gone *sigh*

-----------------

At the risk of being snapped at again, Jenna kept her information to herself, it helped that when she had saw Isaac over the last week he didn't ask questions. Jenna heard things, she was in the same house, making her a prime source of information and Isaac had taken advantage of that. He had asked when he should have kept his nose in his own business, although Jenna informed him that she would have told hm everything she knew anyway. Zac preferred to keep to himself, while Brielle told Taylor everything, why couldn't Jenna confide in Isaac?

Reasoning with Jenna was a task, but once Brielle had asked to be left alone, Isaac gladly did so. He'd promptly told Jenna that he didn't want to hear a word on how Zac and Brielle were, unless somebody was on the verge of death. Letting go of gossip about his younger brother certainly didn't stop Isaac from visiting almost daily, as he had been doing anyway. A morning cup of tea with Jenna was always rather amusing, with Nikki out and the boys going to Zac's almost every day, Isaac had come to factor it in as part of his routine.

Currently he sat in the living room with Jenna on the opposite end of the couch and Nikki sitting in one of the arm chairs Brielle had bought when Zac had bought the house. It was Isaac's turn to accompany Zac and the kids to visit Shepherd for the day, not wanting to be left out Everett had started begging to tag along the minute he had realized it was his father's turn. Monroe on the other hand had asked if he could stay with his mother, claiming he'd have more fun hanging out with Jenna, unfortunate for him Jenna insisted he go along with his dad, telling him that whatever his father and uncle did would be way more fun.

Nikki had laughed, insisting she felt that her youngest had a crush on the woman who had inadvertently somehow became his usual babysitter. Who didn't love Jenna? She was always over the top fun and always knew how to have a good time despite the situations. Currently curled up with her phone in hand, Jenna paid little attention to Nikki or Isaac who were chatting about whether or not it was going to be wise taking two extra children along.

"I think you and Zac can manage." Jenna spoke up, tucking her phone into her pocket. "If you need help, just call in backup. It's what you have Taylor for isn't it?" she chuckled.

"Are you sure it won't be a problem? I mean Zac hardly sees Shep, he won't want everybody else interfering." Isaac replied.

"Zac is the one who suggested you bring the boys, he clearly won't mind." Jenna smiled sweetly.

Zac had asked Isaac to bring his boys along, Shepherd would enjoy seeing his cousins, it would also give Isaac time to hang out with the boys. Time with family, one on one, even if this was the way they did it had become important to Zac. He wanted his brothers and sisters to have the chance to spend time with their children, the desire had grown increasingly since Kate started to threaten taking his children away.

"He wouldn't have suggested it, if he didn't want you to go." Nikki countered with a shrug. "Besides, the boys will probably spend most of their time with you anyway. Monroe will stop complaining once you get Shepherd."

Jenna nodded. "He'll have way more fun doing whatever it is you're doing, how many boys his age want to attend a yoga class?"

Earlier in the week Nikki had asked Jenna to tag along to her weekly yoga class, as the friend who usually went along couldn't attend. Jenna had agreed with the mindset it could be fun to try new things, Brielle used to go regularly and had always told Jenna how she enjoyed it.

"No kid wants to do that." Jenna continued with a shrug.

Settling the notions Isaac had that Zac wouldn't want his two nephews tagging along, and had only asked to be polite, Isaac agreed that it was likely his sons would have more fun with him.