Chapter 13

"Lucy, don't tell me that you've been carrying these memories around for this long." Jade was looking at the entry I made, her eyes trying to break down every word. "You know I'm not really an open person Jade." I shrugged and pushed my hair up into a ponytail. "Unbelievable, just unbelievable." She shook her head and then looked at me. "You could have told me, I'm your friend, your best friend to be exact." She looked back at the entry as the door to the pack house opened. "Hey Jason." I gave him a small smile and a wave. "Oh hey Lucy, how are you?" Jason asked, leaning on the back of the couch. After the attack, I noticed Jason became more social. Although he still only talked to certain people. "I'm okay, what about you, we haven't really gotten a chance to talk really." He ran a hand through his hair. "Yea sorry bout that, I've been busy scheduling and patrolling, that I really haven't had a chance to talk." He smiled and then leaned in closer. "But I would love to hangout with you and your friend sometime." He looked at a Jade, who's cheeks were turned a pale red color. I giggled and waved him bye as he left. "Is Jason your mate?" I leaned closer to Jade and she gave a slight smile. I laughed and clutched my stomach. "But your so loud and he's just so quiet, kind, respectful–." She glared at me and then punched me in the arm. "Yes, Jason is my mate, we just don't talk." I rolled my eyes and placed my arm around her shoulder. "Just talk to him Jade, he'll love you, guaranteed." I gave her a big smile as she rolled her eyes. "So how's your love life going?" She asked. "It's going, going well I believe." I closed my eyes and leaned back on the couch. "Better than yours, cause at least mines going." I opened my eyes and met her glare. I couldn't stop myself and gave a small snicker. "You know your a pain Lucy Tahoe." She gave me a small chuckle and then looked back at the entry. "But you love me don't ya?" I said and gave her a small smirk, which she rolled her eyes at. "Sure sure why not." I rolled my eyes and we sat there laughing and talking in peace. It's been awhile since we talked like this and it felt good for it to be back. It made me realize that Jade will always be there no matter what. And that, that is something I'm thankful for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey beautiful readers, go check out my good friend Lost_Midnight_Killer , she is a very sweet and kind girl.
Also feel free to follow me to be updated on new chapters and books

Stay Beautiful 💚GBI