Chapter 19: You Said We...

Hey guys!! Ok so I have major apologizing to do. I haven't been able to post lately at all. I was typing the chapter and it was like 20 pages long? I was so proud that I finally was on a roll and was able to get it all down. My city lost its current for like 5 minutes and my laptop died. I was freaking out. Then I realized that it does this auto save thing right? Wrong! When I started my laptop up again I immediately began searching for the chapter. Nowhere to be found -_-Fortunately I managed to recover it and I was happy, then I only found half of it..*Face palm* I had and FML moment. Now I know to save EVERY SECOND. So sorry forgive me. Although partially it wasn't my fault :]

=====================================================================================

Chapter 19

Night's P.O.V

As I began to walk away from Scarlett's house I sighed. New plan I guess. Does she really hate me that much? I wondered. I went to her house with the intention of telling her that we're mates.

Instead I did the opposite. I didn't tell her anything. When I tried, she cut off both my attempts. This is going to be harder than I thought. Let's think of a new plan.

I thought to myself. Trying to get straight to the point won't work with Scarlett. She'll just end up yelling at me. To be honest I was a little hurt that she already denied before I officially tried anything. Guess I deserve that. I've been really idiotic when it came to her. I didn't think she'd end up being my mate!

So I guess I'll have to make her fall for me. Shouldn't be too hard right? Wrong. Scarlett thinks I'm a pervert sent from another world. Can you blame me? Any guy would go crazy to even get a chance to look at her. A beauty sent from above.

What's funny is that her mind is always so focused on whatever she's thinking about, she doesn't even notice the attention she gets. That's a plus for me. I don't have to worry about her getting too friendly with the football team, or any other freak at school. Hah. Freak, coming from a werewolf.

Putting my hands into my jeans pocket, I stopped at the green light. It was getting dark. The breeze of the night was warm. I'm not too sure I want to tell anyone about my mate. Mom would never keep quiet.

Dad will tease me for sure. Naiomi can't live without Scarlett, she'd spill things within half a second. Razor...about how he'd react I don't really know anymore. I've decided that he might have a thing for Scar. Really pisses me off actually.

He never cared about girls, even though he has them following him around all the time. Now there's Damien. He'd most likely try something on Scarlett, and she's aware of it too. Lastly there's Jake. The youngest of the pack is him. Jake's not a problem. Scarlett doesn't seem too interested in younger boys.

She's all I can think about. When I snuck into her room she was jumpy. Not her usual self at that moment. I felt a light thump on my back snapping me out of my hard thinking. Something fell on the ground. Turning around, I prepared to give the person my famous 'what the hell' look. Looking down I saw a young girl. Probably in middle-school.

"S-s-sorry. I'm so-sorry. P-p-pplease forg-gi-give me. Please...don't hit me." the girl whimpered.

Her head was down. Gradually the girl raised her head. Instantly I regretted looking at her with the eyes I had prepared. Tears that over took her eyes made me look away, only to look back at her apologetically.

"I--" as I began to say she whimpered once more and let out a low scream. Is this girl really that scared of me?

"Sh. Shhh." I said trying to calm her down. People looking at me like I was some bastard. Damn this.