Chapter 17: Strike 2

Ok so...this is chapter 17...*awkward silence* Well I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I'd like if you guys would help me out by you know leaving little comments or advice. Anything is greatly appreciated. I am losing track of my latest fans that have fanned me. So if I missed your dedication let me know A.S.A.P through private messages. Greatly sorry. I love you all.

=====================================================================================

Chapter 17

Night's P.O.V (During the Kiss)

I lifted Scarlett onto the counter laughing. I messed everything up after that. Our lips slightly brushed each other. Scarlett's heart thumped as she tried to control herself. "TASTE." said wolf.

I couldn't fight no matter how hard I tried. This hasn't happened with any other girl. My wolf never interferes. Out of reflex I leaned in. She flinched back.

Her lips looked so inviting. I won't do it if she doesn't want me to I thought. "GET HER TO AGREE." Howled wolf. I looked right into her eyes, hoping she understood that my wolf, no, that I craved for the taste of her lips.

Scarlett's eyes answered for her. Yes! Just one quick peck wouldn't hurt anyone. Afraid to go on I fought my urge, but ended up leading down, kissing her neck. I licked it once and began to slightly kiss her a bit more. Scarlett's panting breath hit my neck and I smiled.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. My body betrayed me. As my hands slipped underneath her shirt they slid up her back. I don't even think she realized it herself but I did. She moaned. Scarlett's hand ran through my hair and she pulled my head back. No, no she can't stop me now.

To my surprise she pulled my head down to kiss her. Our lips touched and I felt a jolt of electricity. What's goin on? I licked her bottom lip and wolf pushed my limits. My tongue slipped out right into her mouth. She started the kiss, but I lead. I fiddled with her bra strap wanting so badly for it to unclasp. I kissed harder and she slightly whimpered. That's right... you want me. My other hand held her face carefully. I need to ease up or I could hurt her.

God the sensation. I don't understand this at all but I wanted her too badly for it to make any sense.

"Oh, Night here yo-OH MY!" a familiar voice interrupts.

Scarlett and I pulled apart, both of us breathing apart. I growled at my mother, I was so into the kiss. After that I did whatever to keep my mother's mouth shut.

I left the house running. As I ran I shifted. My senses instantly improved. Constantly replaying what just happened. Scarlett...only you can do the things you do to me.

I mentally smiled. I ran all the way to the beach which for a wolf wasn't that far. Stopping at the cliff we always used to jump off of as kids into the ocean waterfall, I howled at the moon. It felt so right. Shifting back I was glad I was wearing my shorts. I sat there with my wrists resting on my knees.

"Nice night huh?..." I said looking up at the skies.

What am I going to do? How should I act around her? Should I be...nice? No, what if she doesn't feel the same way for me? Nah how's that possible, I'm me! I should just play it off like nothing happened. I'm sure she doesn't feel anything towards me like the other girls.

"NO." said my wolf.

"Oh shut up, you're the one that got me in this mess. You had me admitting to myself I like Scarlett, but I don't. You're confusing me. I DON'T LIKE HER!" I yell out into the open night.

"Oh yes you do." replies wolf. It's like having two personalities that combine into one, except wolf's thoughts are spoken in my head. So, me replying out loud would make someone think I'm insane for talking to 'myself' literally.