Chapter 2: Amazing Start

YES! Its finally here its......its....its...CHAPTER TWO!!!!! Dun dun duhh.....enjoy. I think I might not upload till next Monday or Tuesday? No promises but I will try my best to get it done.<<<< just in case you all wanted to know. Anyway I'll stop talking and let you guys read.....ENJOY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

====================================================================================

Chapter 2

Scarlett's POV

So it's my first day of 11th grade, and my third year at SafeHaven Falls High school. I woke up around 5:40 a.m. so I could take a nice long shower. I took off my clothes and threw them in the laundry basket. I stepped into the warm steamy shower and instantly relaxed. I am not a morning person. I shampooed my hair with a nice vanilla shampoo that always makes my hair so soft, silky, and it smells delicious! I washed my body with a woody lavender sent body wash. Mmmm I could drown in it so easily.

Then it all ended when I realized I was making myself late for school. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body making my way into my room. I dashed around looking for my underwear and bra. I had a blue and black set that gave me a fresh feeling so I went with the flow. Looking into my new school wardrobe my mom had bought for me I wasn't too hype about it. She said she wanted me to be a bit more girly so I would make friends and maybe even try to talk to a boy. Not that I cared about doing either.

I decided to wear a light blue skirt that went just a bit below my knees. Along with that I went with a light blue tank-top and over it a black short sleeved shirt, considering it was hot and summery. It had a white rose on the left shoulder. I wore a black leather belt on the skirt. Then to top it all off I wore my black strapped wedge heels and a blue toat bag I bought at the mall a week ago.

I checked the clock 6:32. Ok next on my list was my hair. Since its dark red it went ok with my outfit. It's long enough to cover my chest and just above my waist. So I did a low ponytail. Then I brought the ponytail to the front and did a poof. Just for the sake of my mom I put on glittery grey eyeliner and clear lip-gloss.

"Scar!" I heard my mom yell. "You're going to be late for the first day of school!" she said adding a slight hum to it. "You know I'm not letting you out until you have breakfast right?" She laughed like she knew I had that coming, and I did.

"Shit." I cursed to myself. I forgot moms' breakfast rule. "Coming mom!" I screamed back.

I looked at the clock. 6:52. I zoomed downstairs, grabbed a piece of toast, stuffed it down my throat, and gulped down a glass of orange juice.

Wiping my mouth with a napkin I reapplied my lip-gloss and said "All done now let's go!", maybe too loudly.

"Uhh ok if you say so." Mom said with a confused look. "Don't you look cute today?" I heard her say as we walked out of the house. "Ok I won't be able to pick you up from school you know that right? Your father and I have a 7 month business trip in Europe...sweetie you know we need this job."

I could hear the "we need the money" sentence coming already.

"We also need this money." She said it with the calmest tone she had. Something she had gotten used to saying I assumed.

I already knew we didn't lack any money at all. My parents only use that excuse to keep me from getting upset that they had to leave for such long periods of time. It used to work when I was younger. As I got older I started to wonder why we still had our house, why my parents drove such expensive cars, and why I lived with a nanny. It really didn't make sense to me. Though they excuse their leaving for work, I know my parents mean well for me

"Yeah mom I know." I said sighing. "Speaking of dad, where is he? I haven't seen him today at all. Did he leave for work early?" I asked, both of us in the car and almost at my school.

"You know how he went with you to get your license..." mom paused. "He went to buy you a car!" I saw her face light up. "He went to buy you your dream car, and you know why?" she asked with so much enthusiasm.

All I could do was smile while my mom explained to me that my dad went to go buy me my first car! I was just about to faint from excitement when my mom told me what car he was getting me. Then I wasn't able to tell if I was conscious or not. She said he is buying me a black Camaro. It was going to have maroon stripes on it, and looked like another version of "Bumblebee" from Transformers the movie.

"I trust you Scarlett." said my mom.

I thanked her in my mind for snapping me back into reality.

"Ok so the car will be in the garage when you return home and the doors will be locked." said mom. "I put the house key and safe key into your bag, and there is cash kept for you in the safe...along with a small gun for protection." she said and I heard the worry in it.

"Don't worry mom." I said with a serious look. "I won't take the gun out unless it's necessary." I added while I stepped out of the car door.

Even though I have never used a gun, how hard could it be? I shrugged off the thought when I realized I was thinking of shooting at someone. Also that I thought it would be easy.

"I love you and so does your dad." mom said breaking my thought. She sounded like she was about to cry. "Be safe, no parties, strangers, drugs, or drinking." She was crying now.

"I love you too mom. Everything will be fine, I promise."

I stepped out of the car and shut the door. I saw my mom smile at me. She zoomed out of the school parking lot in her black Ferrari.

Don't think people weren't staring. They were staring. What a way to start of a new school year I thought. Well here goes nothing. I made my way into the crowd of students.

==========================================================================================================================================================================

So I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2 of the story!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry chapter 3 is like a bit less slow and gets going on the first day of Scarlett's school year. So yeah hope you guys like.

Yeah one thing........I'm going to need a bit more time to write out chapter 3... dont hate me!!!!!! Just to make it up to everyone I'll make it a longer chapter :)? or does that make it worse? i think its better......

Oh yeah I almost forgot.....DONT FORGET TO FAN,VOTE AND COMMENT...please no rude comments. You guys can talk amongst each others thoughts... I will reply to questions as much as I can. OH YEAH ONE LAST THING.............NO ADVERTISING YOUR STORIES ON MY WALL UNLESS YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION....

Heheh have an AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!................. XOXO Autumn