Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Four

This is a boyxboy love story which means a boy on boy romance.  If you are an homophic moron then get off, if you are all good or just curious then keep on going.  This chapter is clean.

Dedication: Because of her epic story The Chosen.  It's her boyxboy story and it's probably one of the best written boyxboy story on this site.  Anyway, to you directly, I love your work and I hope I see more soon!

   ★.¸¸.¤´¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ◕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬००҆'˚'҅०◦∙ ☆ ∙◦०҆'˚'҅००▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◕Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¨¤.¸¸.☆

I don’t remember much about what happened after Maylene left, I think I purposely blocked it from my mind.  The next thing that was in my mind was that I was in the living room and found Meredith’s nose on mine, “Hi there, look who’s finally coming out of his little world?”

            I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t think of any snappy comebacks or anything crude to reply.  Is this was shock felt like?  One thing is to talk to Maylene, but for her to talk about her brother.  What brought him up?  Was it some type of punishment coming from God?  It must me.  It took me time to come out of my first haze from when Henri and I split, it took me more time to get over him, and even more for to forget him completely.  They say every break-up leaves a battle wound, that it leaves scars and it takes much time to heal them.  But only few will ever fade completely.  My battle wound slashed my heart in half.

            The first few weeks, Henri tried to call me and tried to find a way to apologize in ways I thought were insane.  It started with text messages that always ended in “I’m so sorry” then it kept going with calls and small little presents.  It didn’t end and I found myself wanting to confront him, not to say I hated him but that I wanted him back.  It hurt so much.  He cheated on me on several occasions, with different men and women.  One of the affairs included my own best friend, who I don’t even think about anymore.

            My best friend was hurt more by this, socially.  Our friends turned on him and he was completely put into outcast mode.  Until this day, Alex still finds ways to insult him.

            “Did you call the guys yet?” Meredith distanced herself from me to look over my shoulder, “It’s the same as when Henri…”

            “Shut up, Meredith,” I told her and I blinked, bringing a hand up to my hair, “And why did you call them?  It’s not like I got shot.”

            “You acted as if you were,” Caroline muttered.

            “Caroline,” Meredith suddenly in her motherly mode, “shut up.”  I looked at her, bizarrely, “Now, poor John needs time to heal.  Let Momma help you with that…”  She puckered her lips as if to try and invite me to kiss her.  In reply, I pinched them closed, pulling her head away from mine.

            Caroline snorted and smirked at her sister, “Ha, someone just got declined, best day of my life.”

            “Shut up!”

            I stood up and frowned, “Where did the Royals go?”

            “By the pool,” Meredith told me, grinning, “Swim trunks and all, its official I could die a happy woman.”

            “Good, then I’ll have them all to myself!” Caroline mocked, grinning wide like a Cheshire cat.

            “Jesus,” I muttered, I rubbed my head and stood up, “You two shut up.  Did you call them?”