Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Eleven

I'm. So. Sorry.  Okay, here's my excuse.  I was going to try and finish Blinding Love before this and guess what, I MADE SO MANY PLOTHOLES THAT IT MIGHT NEVER END!  So, okay, I'm going to update this more because of the A-hole I am.  SO SORRY!  Hopefully, I'll get more into this story soon, love ya!

This is a boyxboy story (homosex-U-el).  So enjoy if you like.  No?  Go have a party somewhere else, this chapter is clean.

★.¸¸.¤´¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ◕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬००҆'˚'҅०◦∙ ☆ ∙◦०҆'˚'҅००▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◕Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¨¤.¸¸.☆

Tap.  Tap.  Tap.  I drummed my manicured fingernails on the surface of the car door I was leaning on.  Owen was unsatisfied by how I was driving and pushed me out of the seat so he could drive.  I looked over and saw his eyes focused on the road.  He was still fuming.  His hands clutched the wheel so tight that his knuckles were write and he was going sixty on a forty-five mile per hour road.  I looked back forward and bit my lip.

            Owen literally was scared if Damien saw him.  I, at first was angry, but after seeing Owen, I calmed.  He tugged me out and then yelled at me.  I wasn't the gay guy kissing Penelope, now was I?  Then again, I couldn't understand why he was so angry.  I could say he was gay and jealous, but truthfully, I can't wrap my mind around that.  Sure, it was painfully obvious.  But this isn't a homo-erotica novel, this is reality and this does not happen in reality.

            Thinking about Penelope, I wonder what the hell she was thinking.  Then again she kind of a... I don't know, slut. I really need stop being a hypocrite.  I did the exact same thing: got drunk and slept with Damien.

            How often does that happen with that guy? I blinked.  Was this a common occurrence to Damien, did he get drunk and sleep with a random whore every time he went to a party?  But then again, Penelope got something I never did: a date.  She's at least a slut with class, I'm a slut with no class.

            I suck as a human-being.  I have no morals.  I slept with a drunk guy who was upset about his best friend practically telling him to fuck off, plus the guy loved his best friend.  How... cliché?  Are gay guys really this predictable?  Am I in some stupid gay story?

            I looked at Owen and pursed my lips trying to go into deep thought.  What if Owen was gay?  What if Owen...?  I stopped; if he was gay for Damien, then why did he try to sleep with me?  He obviously knew he could make a score with Damien.  And I'm pretty sure we both knew Damien would happily comply even if they'd stay in the closet the rest of their relationship.

            What if he didn't want to break up the band?  I looked at Owen and rolled my eyes; that's stupid.  If him and Owen are in bad terms - like they are now with Owen in the closet - then how could it be any worse as if they are exes?

            "I can't understand women" is what most men think: FUCK THAT SHIT; gay men make no sense!  I sighed and looked away from Owen and watched flying colors.

            And what about Henri?  What can I do about Henri?  What did that asshole do to Hitch and Jason?  And Henri completely disrespected Jason.  He can do that to me, but not my friends.  But then again I hate Jason.

            Don't I?

            I rubbed my temples and took a soothing breath.  Henri, Damien, Owen.  I seriously need to make straight friends, 'cause these homos are annoying.  I blinked: I must be the most simple minded gay in the world and I'm pretty complex.  At least, I think I am.