Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Twenty-Six

ZAN: You will see a picture. That's how John looks like - well, with slight differences. I think he's hot. My opinion. BTW: Andy Biersack with blond hair is to die for. And yes, that's Andy Biersack with blond hair... sorry if I didn't make that clear...

Take a moment and please vote for this chapter. At the end, comment puh-lease!~ And if you... are nice and lovely and... nice... you will follow.

I'm sorry the section is short, I don't have a lot of time but yeah, enjoy!

Well... story starts... NOW.

***

Chapter Twenty-Six

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I was surprised to hear so much venom in Damian's tone, but I tried my best to make it not appear on my face. I was going to frown and I was trying to smile, so it came out as this ugly smirk. This, by the way, probably did not help the situation one bit. It seemed to only to piss Damian off more, though it wasn't my intention.

He looked the same.

So does everyone el...

"Your hair is green," I stated to Romero, staring at his once pink hair now a shade of a greenish blue.

He looked insulted, "It's teal."

I was quiet for a moment but then nodded, "Green." He was about to argue, but instead I continued, "I'm here because Mr. Koda gave me no other choice. Life and death situation, you understand?" He scowled and I realized he didn't think I was actually serious.

"We don't want you here," Damian demanded.

With that, the air became tense. I glanced around the room. Romero looked irked, Stephan looked really uncomfortable and currently had his hood up - trying to detach himself from the world - and Owen... was just staring at me. He looked completely frozen and unattached to his body. When he noticed me staring, he paled visibly and looked down... appearing to be very nauseous.

I sighed, "Look, I don't have a choice, really. Take it up with management."

"Fuck you! This is our hotel room, get the hell out!" Damian ordered me, stepping up to me. It was until he was close that he faltered.

"You're shorter," I noticed to my own amusement.

"I'm not. You're taller," Damian said, confused now that I'd grown to be now eye-level. I think it wasn't that I grew really, might be the fact I was very stiff and my spine straight as a ruler. He shook his head, and continued, "Out!"

"No," I said simply, "Like you didn't listen to me say the same thing to you when you were in my bedroom in my house; 'no'."

He got aggravated and shoved me, but I barely moved - on account on my stiff posture.

Damian stared at me, suddenly confused but then gets even more angry and starts pacing, "Why are you here?"

"Mr. Koda sent me," I repeated.

"Why though?" he asked, stopping and meeting my eyes.

"Because apparently you haven't wrote shit since we last met so he thought it'd be worth the try and see if I came back, so would the talent," I explained, then got sidetracked by window. It overlooked the beautiful view of New York City. I stared at it with a small smile, watching the snow come down slowly. As usual, it was always so pretty; with the lights, the weather, the people. I missed it.

But then again, I also missed a lot of things I don't need in my life.

"Hello?"

I turned around and saw Damian looking at me accursedly, "What? You say something?" He gawked at me and scoffed, I bit my lip, "I wasn't paying attention."